Reviews for Holding His Heart
Daisyphile chapter 5 . 12/18/2016
I'm enjoying this story so much! One small thing, Penny mentioned not being able to go out for beers due to not being of age. In New Zealand, there is no drinking age, you just have to be 18 to buy alcohol. So I'm assuming you meant she's over 18 but not 21, right? (Also, if you're under 18 in NZ, you can still drink, someone just has to buy the booze for you. Us Aussies and Kiwis are a bunch of lushes.) Either way, still great, and I haven't noticed anything else. I think the dialog is swell!
Daisyphile chapter 4 . 12/18/2016
Ah this is fantastic! I love where this plot is going, and I really like Penny! You've got the brothers' banter spot on as well!
Daisyphile chapter 3 . 12/18/2016
Awesome!
Daisyphile chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Ah this is so great! And as for NZ currency, it's pretty unimaginative. There's 20 cent coins and 50 cent ones and 1 and 2 dollar ones, basically the same as Australia, only I don't think they have 5 cent coins? Idk, it's been a while since I was last there. Then they have 5, 10, and 20 dollar notes (bills). There's more coins and notes, but those are the main ones. I don't know where you're from, but I'd say the main difference in Aussie and Kiwi currency compared to say, American, currency, is that a lot of cheaper items are paid for in coins. So like, if you wanted to buy a soda, you'd prolly just put down a 2 dollar coin. Also, things in New Zealand are pretty freaking expensive, so there's that.

Anyway, absolutely love this story so far! Can't wait to read more!
Lady Krystalyn chapter 7 . 10/7/2015
I hope you continue this, I'd like to see how things go ;)
Vanafindiel chapter 7 . 7/17/2015
I don't suppose this will ever be updated again?
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2015
Sooooooo good! Please update soon!
Little Bucky chapter 7 . 4/12/2015
Omg please update soon this is a great fic!
guest chapter 7 . 3/29/2015
Hope you update soon!
keikei313 chapter 7 . 3/30/2015
Oh please, continue this story. I want to know more...like is she a Goddess or not, or will they properly meet soon? I can't wait to read more.
guest chapter 7 . 3/21/2015
Hope you update soon! I really enjoy this story. :D
Savage Kill chapter 7 . 3/8/2015
Ha ha poor penny. I would be rather annoyed with someone following me as well. I think what would be the most annoying would be not knowing the reason why.

Ad is it a really good idea for them to meet Penny when they're somewhat drunk?

Update soon!
guest chapter 7 . 3/4/2015
Hope you update soon! Wanna see what happens next! :)
okidokifili chapter 7 . 1/28/2015
AHHHH this is so perfect! I've been searching for an Anders oc for what seems like forever but have never found a good one until this! Please update soon, I'm desperate to read more I'm hooked! :D
Megan chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
Please, please, PLEASE keep updating! That's all I want for my birthday this weekend lol