Reviews for Caveat Emptor
TimbaCat chapter 10 . 3/7
Still so good, so intriguing... what I'd give for just an outline of the rest of the story! 7 years and waiting I guess...
Rizza Azzir chapter 10 . 12/18/2016
Hi! What happened next? It'd be great to see Heero in action, proving his battle-worthy self, and challenging Milliardo's overprotectiveness with Relena as well. I'm hoping to see more intimacies with the main couple and is Duo really dead? I kinda miss his humour. Quatre is really badass in your story, so cool. I hope you pick up where you left off and complete this story. It's absolutely breathtaking, makes me want to visit Rome too if my finances allow it.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/22/2016
This is such an epic story. Please, if you can still read this, finish the story. This is too amazing not to. I want to know more of Heero's past and most especially if Heero and Relena's forbidden love affair.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/14/2015
Will this story continue?
witchfingers chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
the title is very powerful
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 10 . 7/7/2015
enjoyed your fic. Love it! Dang I love that couple.
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 5 . 7/7/2015
You did an astounding job in regard to Heero's characterization.
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 4 . 7/7/2015
Wow, this was really beautiful. Your placement and usage of words just made this all like poetry. It flowed so well together it was like a calm river...alrighty, too many similies.
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
I loved how you kept Heero in check of personality. I'd never seen him so in character in this type of story. I really liked it. I think you did a good job of keeping them in character.
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
I read this a long, long time ago, somewhere else. And my reaction remains. Wow. Excellent
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Deep, intriguing, and leaving the viewer breathless and content, the perfect type of short fic to read before bed.
Elegant Destruction chapter 10 . 5/24/2014
What a beautiful story! i nearly forgot how beautiful it was as i have not read it in years, so it would be a shame to leave it unfinished! Please, do not abandon this story, it is a amazing piece and i would love to see it updates!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
This is simply beautiful, i'm not a big fan of AUs but this one is wonderfully written. I'm really hoping you get to finish this someday..
PrettyChelsea chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
Interesting story. I'm really curious on what led Heero to be in his current state. Now that Milliardo knows what happened to his sister, I bet he has some dark plans for Heero.

I hope that you would update this story. Please update soon. :)
Mareike9 chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
You would not believe how happy I was when I found out that this story's been updated. Of course, I was late in learning that by almost a year, but I am nonetheless glad to see that you have not abandoned it.

I can feel the tension building up in both Rome and Alexandria in terms of politics and the characters' personal affairs, and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Lucrezia and Milliardo's interaction left me wanting more - what is it that he requires of her?

Looking forward to reading more from you, Melodrama! And happy holidays. :)