Reviews for Caveat Emptor
Will this story continue?
witchfingers chapter 3 . 8/4
the title is very powerful
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 10 . 7/7
enjoyed your fic. Love it! Dang I love that couple.
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 5 . 7/7
You did an astounding job in regard to Heero's characterization.
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 4 . 7/7
Wow, this was really beautiful. Your placement and usage of words just made this all like poetry. It flowed so well together it was like a calm river...alrighty, too many similies.
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 3 . 7/7
I loved how you kept Heero in check of personality. I'd never seen him so in character in this type of story. I really liked it. I think you did a good job of keeping them in character.
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 2 . 7/7
I read this a long, long time ago, somewhere else. And my reaction remains. Wow. Excellent
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 1 . 7/7
Deep, intriguing, and leaving the viewer breathless and content, the perfect type of short fic to read before bed.
Elegant Destruction chapter 10 . 5/24/2014
What a beautiful story! i nearly forgot how beautiful it was as i have not read it in years, so it would be a shame to leave it unfinished! Please, do not abandon this story, it is a amazing piece and i would love to see it updates!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
This is simply beautiful, i'm not a big fan of AUs but this one is wonderfully written. I'm really hoping you get to finish this someday..
PrettyChelsea chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
Interesting story. I'm really curious on what led Heero to be in his current state. Now that Milliardo knows what happened to his sister, I bet he has some dark plans for Heero.

I hope that you would update this story. Please update soon. :)
Mareike9 chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
You would not believe how happy I was when I found out that this story's been updated. Of course, I was late in learning that by almost a year, but I am nonetheless glad to see that you have not abandoned it.

I can feel the tension building up in both Rome and Alexandria in terms of politics and the characters' personal affairs, and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Lucrezia and Milliardo's interaction left me wanting more - what is it that he requires of her?

Looking forward to reading more from you, Melodrama! And happy holidays. :)
KaZeKaeRu1307 chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
its so so disheartening that this has no continuation..

i just love this story... i really do hope you haven't abandoned this.. still hoping for an update.. :)
KaZeKaeRu1307 chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
this chapter touched me so much.. i wanted to cry with Hilde.. so cute and sweet.. and maybe because my hormones are making me so emotional today... too bad you haven't continued this.. it is so intriguing and i love the story so much..

can i hope for an update? :)
rels chapter 10 . 10/1/2011
i love the way you write and i love the story on the whole!