Reviews for Caveat Emptor
Elegant Destruction chapter 10 . 5/24/2014
What a beautiful story! i nearly forgot how beautiful it was as i have not read it in years, so it would be a shame to leave it unfinished! Please, do not abandon this story, it is a amazing piece and i would love to see it updates!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
This is simply beautiful, i'm not a big fan of AUs but this one is wonderfully written. I'm really hoping you get to finish this someday..
PrettyChelsea chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
Interesting story. I'm really curious on what led Heero to be in his current state. Now that Milliardo knows what happened to his sister, I bet he has some dark plans for Heero.

I hope that you would update this story. Please update soon. :)
Mareike9 chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
You would not believe how happy I was when I found out that this story's been updated. Of course, I was late in learning that by almost a year, but I am nonetheless glad to see that you have not abandoned it.

I can feel the tension building up in both Rome and Alexandria in terms of politics and the characters' personal affairs, and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Lucrezia and Milliardo's interaction left me wanting more - what is it that he requires of her?

Looking forward to reading more from you, Melodrama! And happy holidays. :)
KaZeKaeRu1307 chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
its so so disheartening that this has no continuation..

i just love this story... i really do hope you haven't abandoned this.. still hoping for an update.. :)
KaZeKaeRu1307 chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
this chapter touched me so much.. i wanted to cry with Hilde.. so cute and sweet.. and maybe because my hormones are making me so emotional today... too bad you haven't continued this.. it is so intriguing and i love the story so much..

can i hope for an update? :)
rels chapter 10 . 10/1/2011
i love the way you write and i love the story on the whole!
Inda chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
Mel oh Mel just checking in with you about an update? its been over a year! is an update coming soon? update please please please!
Kandida chapter 10 . 3/17/2011
plsssss update again;(
flipped chapter 10 . 11/10/2010
this is the one of the best things that happened this year. i swear. i mean you updating that is.

i reckon milliardo's planning to dispose heero but knowing vaguely what heero's capable of, that would not be easy to do. and as if heero&relena are not epic enough, you subtly clue in a connection between trowa&relena. "I have become accustomed to coming second best to you." - was heartbreaking. then now trowa's noticing the little gestures relena's doing. damn heero indeed.

the premise is really getting more interesting with each chapter. i hope you post the next one real' soon. like.. now? haha :)
Tatiasha chapter 10 . 10/30/2010
There is not a thing I don't love about this fic. I haven't read another 1xR in this time period and the characterizations are spot-on.

I too wonder what Milliardo will do to Heero. And Trowa has a thing for Relena, right? or it's just fraternal-like concern? I've always sucked at stories where Trowa has secret one-sided feelings for her, even if it remains platonic, after all at least Heero is death, Heero is my first and only option :)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter
blissful trinity chapter 10 . 10/16/2010
Oooh. Wonder why Milliardo will do to Heero? perhaps kill him? poison him? And nothing of the relations between Lucrezia and Milliardo? Hope there will be another update soon!
marie chapter 10 . 9/2/2010
Oh my. I just stumbled across this and this is such an addictive read. I stayed up all night reading it. Chapter one all the way to chapter 10. i wish i would have come across it sooner. I love the way you construced such a beautiful plot and now that millardo knows im so scared about what will happen to heero but also what abou the fact he is trowas brother. How is that going to come about. Ohh im on pins and needles. Please update soon if you can.
Allundra chapter 10 . 8/18/2010
i love it!
AnitaRealityCheck chapter 10 . 7/31/2010
HURRY! I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER! PLEASE! THIS IS FANTASTIC! PLEASE!