Reviews for I Will Be The Water To Your Thirst
grandshadowseal chapter 1 . 6/21
ah, this was wonderful i loved all the memories Link was having as he traveled the desert! XD
AnnoyingSword217 chapter 1 . 1/7
I just realized you wrote this one as well. Now I feel dumb. Just want to say this is a totally great bunch of words. Love how you did it. Great job.
shinobipopcorn chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
A nice read. Too bad there wasn't more of Sheik. I'm curious how he found Link. Was he searching for him as well? Or just happenstance?
Froggy chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Omg I love this! A friend of mine showed this to me and your writing is so amazing!
DragonflyxParodies chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
FreshPrinceLover chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This is so good, it's so well written and described I felt like I was dehydrated too.
I was hoping for some more Sheik and Link interaction though. I mean, it took such a long time to get there and then we don't get any conversations or lovey goodness. Is a sequel on the horizon for this? I'd love to see where Sheik lives, the people he lives with reacting to Link, whether they stay or go back to Hyrule, and of course some lovin' between Link and Sheik :3
Absolutely brilliant fic, hope to see more from you soon! :D
emergency-fan-51 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I have no words for how amazing this is. I am speechless. All I can say is I will be reading this one at LEAST ten more times. Absolute perfection.
parasitictentacle chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Gorgeous story! Well-written with vivid, realistic imagery. I'm so glad you found my story- it enabled me to find this gem of yours. I look forward to reading more from you!
Sincosma chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Fantastic work. I really enjoyed the way you introduced flashbacks and your portrayal of dehydration was spot-on. Definitely putting this one in my favorites. I'm off to read more of your work. Thank you for such a well-written story.

Best wishes!