Reviews for Betrayal Brings Out the Best in Us
Tychon chapter 2 . 7/21
Damn. Poor Cilan. I felt so bad for him in the confession scene.
Blackcharizard62 chapter 45 . 7/15
Awesome story keep up the good work!
Please. More of this! Hope you'll update soon! Good Job
Will there be other girls that will be interested in ash and join the hearm and I get your busy and all but can we please have the next chapter soon it's been a while and we're ready for a new chapter for a while and this story is really good and interesting
masterart chapter 45 . 7/13
when you gonna update chapter on?
PhotonDragon16 chapter 45 . 6/28
Is this story dead or not?
AriaAxo chapter 1 . 6/27
Note: Fire is effective against electric. Also, why can't you add Misty or something why's Hilda there she's a manga and game exclusive character I'm just wondering :/
is gardenia joining the harem
Random chapter 2 . 6/9
You know, I really want to read this because I've read a few of your other fics...

But the formatting makes it frustrating to attempt reading it. I guess the first few chapters is a mark that really show your progression as a writer over the years.

Can you spare some time to edit and proofread this story? I honestly can't read this if the beginning is this messy.
Some person chapter 45 . 6/8
Are you going to lemon for roxie
NC Blueryu chapter 45 . 6/5
Hello, this is NC Blueryu. I've just recently started writing on this site, but I've been reading this fic for a while. I must say I enjoy it vvery much. I do have a few ideas that may come in handy. Let Ash get a few Pokemon he hasn't caught in that type. Give Flannery and Iris a Charmander.
Sorry to complain about updates it's just that I actually can't wait for ash to fight misty and I know that's just going to be funny as fuck
GG chapter 45 . 5/31
I'm really enjoying your stories. Really like your pokemon and fairy tail ones. Have you ever thought about doing a digimon story maybe by itself or a crossover ?
Please update
Star's Keyblade4114 chapter 45 . 5/31
is this story still going on ?
1,235 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »