Reviews for The Labyrinth of London: Two Weddings and a Murder?
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 4 . 5/4/2015
An Awful Lot of Running by Chameleon Circuit? I LOVE that song!
Wynni chapter 9 . 4/9/2015
yeah, that speech is killer, pun intended.

and I liked how they saved the old major.
auctavia1228 chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
It is always such a pleasure reading one of your stories. I again have greatly enjoyed reading this.
alorindanya chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
I was wondering how you were going to add Jareth and Sarah to Season 3...and you've kind of added Season 3 to Jareth and Sarah; I find it makes so much more sense the way you've placed the scenes than the editing of Sherlock itself. This is just so enjoyable. So many cute moments with Jareth in this one.

I had made a previous review but I guess I wasn't logged in at the time. It was for "Pie Day/Turkey Day" that read: "This was perfectly lovely! See, the stories you write with your own script are so much well rounded and put together than when you work entirely off the Sherlock script. Well fleshed out and just enough detail to keep it flowing. So much fun!"

I really am enjoying this and have suggested it to others to read.
kzal chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
Title made me think of some reasonably recent (Matt Smith era) Dr Who; "an awful lot of running" being described to someone as a part of being associated with the doctor?
Jay Madeleine Gryff chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Though I have not watched Sherlock, I have really liked your series 'The Labyrinth of London' and I am glad you are continuing the story... I was really happy about Jareth and Sarah tying the knot... keep up the great work...

JMG