Reviews for Perfectly Matched
Drowsy Euphoria chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
Godamn this is sexy...
452max chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
Awsome story! I hope that you will update really soon because I cant wait for what is going to come next. I know that you have more on that other site and I read it I just dont know how to leave a comment there. So please update soon and let me know when you do please.
bad-girl116.sky chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
slt j adore ta fiction mais le probleme ses ke je n arrive pas a trouver la suite pourai tu stp m'en voyer 1 message pour me dire ou j peu la trouver sur bad-girl116.

stp mrc
Leah chapter 4 . 11/11/2007
hey, I hope you still have this email.. but I was reading your fanfiction Perfectly Matched and another... for Dark Angel and then I tried going to the Gumboot website to view more but you have to register and it wont let me register so I cant find your sn on it without being logged in and its like aah must know what happens next! maybe you could email me your dark angel fics?
kill bill rocks chapter 4 . 6/11/2005
this is very annoying. only fanfic story where they do follow breeding program and its one of my faverites. why put it on gumboot mafia i can't find you're story on there tht website is confusing as hell! put a link up deary!
Loralee X5-214 chapter 4 . 1/21/2005
hey ! wow ! great stroy...but U HAVN'T UPDATED FOR a whole year ! thats a long time !

if u need some ideals E-mail me at VanillaAngelCake48

i'v got GREAT ideas 4 u!...please make Alec do somthing sweet 4 Max ...we all know he luvs herl _

well ttyl bibi lorlaee
Guest type person chapter 4 . 10/25/2004
Hey. i really wanted to continue reading this story but i cant seem to find you on the gumbootmafia page. have any hints as to where you might be hiding there?
nat452 chapter 4 . 10/25/2004
hi jus wanted to say i love all your stories but am disappointed that you are no longer posting them on

i went to gumboot mafia i followed ya instructions but there was nothing with scarlet or dark angel stories on it

so im upset i cant read any stories including this on ,learning to live, dragging alec into it, on borrowed time and discovery.

i was wondering if maybe you could send me these stories. you can contact me ay lilnatnanee

thanx nat
Guest type person chapter 3 . 10/23/2004
you're not gonna stop there are you? cuz i really want to know whats gonna happen next. so please update?
linza chapter 3 . 8/13/2004
please add another chapter
Ishtari chapter 3 . 6/18/2004
This is such a cool story. I hope that you continue it. I really enjoy it when I see Max and Alec hit it off during the Manticore stage. Thanks.
jess chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
that was awesome. can't get myself to write dark angel yet - haven't seen ANY of season two. yet.
defanitely a M/A fan though...
i really like your writing style!
annette chapter 2 . 11/10/2003
*falling on the floor, laughing histerically*

i can just picture it!:D

good story, please continue!
Varda's Servant chapter 2 . 10/30/2003
OMG! This is so funny, I love it!

write more, write more, WRITE MORE!
faye chapter 2 . 6/30/2003
nice twist to the original plotline. ;) How perfect are their DNA?