Reviews for Step to the Edge
wilson18 chapter 12 . 9/21
love it
pjsmom520 chapter 1 . 8/11
Do you think maybe you could come back and finish this story. Most Kol/Bella fics have too much drama but this one has a really good plot line.
Mari-Fox chapter 1 . 8/9
OMG, please update, one of the best Lol /bella fics ever, love the lemons btw!
Dex-Halo Twitches chapter 1 . 8/6
Ok, the very rude Guest needs to chill the fuck out or better yet not comment at all because that's just spouting hate out instead or CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. My, such a low IQ to not even know how to tell the difference.
He's a vampire he can SMELL where they went. My god. You just fuck up every chapter. 0lus what is the point of the mark if it can't help him find her location?
Omg again SAME LEMONS. WOW WHERES THE FUCKING PROGRESSION. FEEL LIKE IM READING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
Oh goodey the lemons have regressed.
Shit lemons. Basically a repeat, there's only so many times you can read about someone being eaten out before it's boring and you've already hit that point. Throw some fucking variety into it.
And this is how the entire Mikaelson came to live in Denver, lol. I can totally see them buying apartment complex and connecting everything together to create one giant penthouse.
I hope that Jeremy comes back to live with them. Maybe Bonnie helps him escape after he let's it slip in front of everyone that Elena is now playing with the two brothers.

If you hadn't decided on the pairings, may I suggest a few?
•Bonnie/Damon
•Bree/Jeremy – (maybe Bree is a witch who gets saved by Kol, Elijah or Klaus when Victoria tries to change her)
•Rebekah/Stefan
•Elijah/Leah
•Caroline/Tyler/Jasper
•Klaus/Oc – (the Oc maybe being a multi gifted hybrid between a Cold One and Shapeshifter wolf)

I don't give a duck about Elena. Never liked her, never will. Heck! Katherine is better than she is!
slyKat28 chapter 12 . 6/29
I am now gonna stalk the rest of your works XP
slyKat28 chapter 12 . 6/29
I love how you've written this and I'm completely drawn in! how you've made Bella and kol s relationship is written so well and I can't wait to read more!
keep it up!
Twibells chapter 12 . 5/28
I need you to update! This is one of the best Kol/Bella pairings I’ve read so far and ... I might’ve read this story more than 4 times now...
Kushka chapter 1 . 2/22
Great story
B4bidden chapter 12 . 1/21
this is such a great Kol n Bella story not many of them out there pls come back and finish it
Chey chapter 12 . 1/11
I really hope you continue this story!