Reviews for Everlasting Disclosures
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Wonderful job. Loved it.
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I've never been a fan of Lucius and until recently I fairly loathed him but I'm glad that I came around, I quite enjoy him now and you wrote him wonderfully. He's such an arrogant prick but it suits him so well and he can be hilarious because of it. I think you captured him perfectly, and his love for Severus. I loved your vision on Death and a souls journey, it was so eerie. But I have to say I'm gutted, this is the last of your stories for me to read and I just want mooore :'( it's been an absolute pleasure and I can't wait for anything else you decide to write next (not that I'm going anywhere, I'll still be re-reading to my hearts content) you're an amazing writer and it's because of you I have such love for fanfiction, thank you so much 3
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Oh...my...god...that was so fucking intense and touching and overwhelming and if you had let Severus die I was going to come thrash you until you had shaken baby syndrome. Holy hell where was the 'kleenex needed' warning for this fic? You really outdid yourself with this one...again!
Lilith394 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
This story is fudging amazing. It made me laugh and cry. And the way you described death and souls on their way to heaven or hell was so interesting and gripping, I was glued to the screen reading it. And a great pairing, one of my faves. I'm so glad you wrote this... another brilliant story of yours. -sevviecumberbatch
notyetanotheralias chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
whatever you set out to write, you do it beautifully!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Great story I'm not really a fan of Lucius and Severus but I really like it. I'll have to admit I at times imagined the story with hermione in Lucius place.
Savva chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I'm so glad that you venturing beyond SSHG. Yay!
Loved how you dovetailed those two.
You know me - I love Lucius. Haha! Have a soft spot for the blond bastard.
I think you wrote him very well. Loved the depth you gave his feelings, and the fact that you forced him to fight for Severus.
Wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Well done- you did a great job with this one shot. Thanks so much for posting, I enjoyed it! Look forward to your next update!
Katja1075 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Although this is not my favourite pairing, I liked this little story very much. Lucius' desperation was comprehensible and almost sweet. You really can write everything. Hope you are doing well otherwise.
gwendlyn chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
This was a bit different :). I liked a lot how you described Lucius's fight and his desperation to bring Severus back, even risking his own soul for his lover. The best part was the sweet ending with both of them cuddled together ;). Thanks a lot for this one-shot :)!
Carla Balsinha chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
alô querida!
how are you?
What a surprising chapter!I didnt know that you written of them! I already red a good severals ones,specially with draco and Harry...
It was a good chapter and I think deserve a follow-up!
Take care!
Carla Cascão
Raven Lockwood chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Wow. That was ... wow. Now, I don't generally like same-sex pairings, with or without slash. However, this was .. wow. It was beautifully done and utterly compelling to read. And I agree with Lucius. Sev didn't deserve that end. So, if you ever want to do this (or something like it) again, well, wow. I think that would be awesome. This is definitely a keeper. :D
Her Royal Goddess chapter 1 . 5/11/2014