Reviews for Where Did They Go?
SMI0167 chapter 2 . 8/6
i like it so far
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2017
I LOVE THE SPARTICLE MYSTERY AND THIS FANFIC
Mr.dog chapter 2 . 8/14/2017
You've got me hooked make more PLEASE
Mr.dog chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
The phone lines wouldn't go out immediately it wold take a couple days maybe besides that good job
MultiFandomLover99 chapter 2 . 2/13/2016
I really enjoy this story so far and hope you continue it! I just recently started watching this show and was hoping there would be some more fanfictions :/ luckily from what I've noticed, the fanfictions that are here make up for the many that aren't. I hope this fandom gets larger but until then I'm happy the few fanfics that are here are good ones.
3612648 chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
I love the sparticle mystery! :3 I think it's a really interesting thing to wonder about, great story though! It's the first SM fic I've seen, so congrats!
Blazingclaw chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
This is such a good story! It's such a good idea for a story, I wish u would have came up with the idea! Please update!
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 2 . 3/26/2015
good job!
oh, and i havent watched that show, altho i might hav once acidently, sounds lik somtin i no..
well, good job!
lik it!
UPDATE SOON!
AND EXPECT ME TO REVIEW EVERY CHPR 'CAUSE U NO I DO!
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
hey!
i was bored.
so i went onto some random persons profile(also known as your profile..)
I saw this.
I clicked on it.
AND ITS AWSOM SO FAR!
GOOD JOB!
Tia chapter 2 . 2/23/2015
This is amazing please do more i am an absolute fan of the sparticle mystery and also what if kate Sam and mia join the sparticles please do more
Empress Kitty chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
Please update? This fic was really good, and I'm thrilled that one of the characters has my name. They hardly ever do. I've never watched this show, but who cares?