Reviews for A Year in the Hollow
Halle Alexis chapter 19 . 6/27
This was such an amazing story! I loved it!
MissNicolleOrgana chapter 19 . 4/6
Love love love love love this!

I’ve spent every spare moment I have reading this in the last day and it’s amazing. Wonderful! Thank you for this story that I didn’t know I needed in my life.
rachel625 chapter 19 . 1/5
I just read this story again and loved it just as much as I did the first time! Still one of my favorites! Now onto the sequel and then I will begin your newest one! :)
MLK chapter 19 . 10/30/2017
Loved this so much! Thank you for taking the time to create such a beautiful story!
MLK chapter 5 . 10/29/2017
I am loving this story so far! I’m so frustrated with Luke! I can’t wait to see how everything pans out
JavaJunkieGermany chapter 19 . 10/18/2017
That was just overwhelmingly beautiful. I don't know how you do it. It amazes me every time I read your wonderful stories. In between i really seriously wanted to rip my hair out, throw my phone out of the window and yell at you very hard, but you fixed it. Oh my heart did you fix it. Your stories make it so easy to just feel right there living in Stars Hollow as well. Nothing is ever out of character. You write them just the way the are. Your version of young Luke, Lorelai and Rory here is absolutely in of my top 5 fanfictions. And i've read a crazy huge amount of them by now. I sleep safe and sound tonight dreaming of all the wonderful heartwarming moments of a Year in the Hollow. Thank you, you absolutely amazing super person :D
Tomorrow i'll Start the wedding in the hollow *whoopwhoop yaaaayy *happydance

Thank you for lighting up dark stressful days with your beautiful words. Big big hugs , Julia :*****
kgibson97315 chapter 19 . 10/12/2017
I started reading this story, and then realized I’ve read it before, way back in the beginning of when I started reading fanfic. But I read it all the way through since it’s been so long!
And I have to say how much I loved it! The story was so beautiful. It was angsty, it was sad, it was happy, it was all the emotions you can think of. But, most of all, it was perfect. I kept hoping at the end of every chapter they would get together, and I grew impatient. But once I stood back and thought about it, I realized how much it was needed that they wait, and you captured that perfectly, what with rachel coming into town, and her and Luke going on that trip.
Also, Luke, Lorelai and Rory make the picture perfect Family.
Lastly, I was glad Chris didn’t make an appearance, mainly cause from the show, he never made an appearance in the Hollow till Rory was 16. But also cause he would’ve cause trouble, and I didn’t want to read about that.
I don’t know if you’ll read this review or not, but I just wanted to say that I am insanely impressed at your writing and the detail you put into it. Well done.
FreelyVivacious chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
Honestly this story was amazing... Talk about killing me with a slow burn!
Katie500 chapter 19 . 6/18/2017
Just got to the end of this story and I'm so happy to see you've carried it on with the wedding, I'll be jumping straight on that next! I love the character development you've written in this, all of the interactions between the characters seem so natural. As much as I wanted L&L to get together after the 4th of July kiss I'm glad you made them work for it because in the end it was perfect. Hope to see you writing more stuff soon.
Trogdor19 chapter 17 . 3/3/2017
Lorelai is being stupid. I am very upset with her.
Trogdor19 chapter 16 . 3/3/2017
All the kissing in this chapter was delightful!
anniekat67 chapter 19 . 1/19/2017
Lovely story, I enjoyed your version of Stars Hollow very much and would love to read anything else you write. Please don't stop! I fell in love first with Elegy's version in " variations" I noticed how much she mentioned you and decided to read one of yours too. Very happy I did! 5 out of 5 happy chicks for you!
Looking forward to the next story!
savvyliterate chapter 19 . 12/29/2016
I just wanted to let you know that I had plans tonight. Plans involving actual, adult things such as cleaning the kitchen and finishing freelance work and maybe fixing real food for dinner. Instead, I have spent the last four hours sighing and devouring your story until I finished every single word. And now I have to read the sequel, so it's a good thing that I am off work tomorrow.

This entire fic was just absolutely lovely, every single word. I love how it goes back and gently retweaks the beginning of the series and makes everything just pretty much perfect. This is so much better than the crazy OOC drama of seasons 6 and 7. You have a lovely talent for both dialogue, detail, and expressing inner thoughts. This has been one of my absolute favorite stories of any fandom that I've read in a long time.
JavaJunkieForever chapter 5 . 12/13/2016
GOD LUCAS! You are so dense. I love this story btw
Trogdor19 chapter 14 . 11/20/2016
The cutest cuteness. I enjoyed this chapter so much! Though I did murder Rachel, FYI so that's no longer an issue.