Reviews for Road Full of Promise
Guest chapter 27 . 8/25/2017
A harsh on Buffy this chapter. Everyone else got their moment to whine, complain, and/or be selfish. Honestly I understand where she's coming from. Buffy's life has had so many drastic changes and she's trying to grow. I think the gang could ease up on her a bit.
FieryScarlet chapter 21 . 8/22/2017
I just adore this story. The characters and dialogue are spot on, I love the little fan easter eggs (the scents, odes to past moments or lines), the plot, villian, character developments (and of course the smut) are just delightfully perfect. Thank you so much for taking the time and using your amazing talent to create this incredible story. Reading this is such a treat.
brendafay chapter 27 . 6/30/2017
love it more please
flygirl chapter 27 . 6/23/2017
Be brilliant if you could finish this. I really enjoyed the character development.
Aqua Rules chapter 27 . 5/26/2017
Haha that ending was great! Buffy has a lot of thinking to do too. Really glad to see the update for this one. Hope for another one soon.
The1WriterFormerlyKnownAs chapter 25 . 4/13/2017
I think it's awesome that you put Spike in a band! I guess Billy Idol really did learn everything from Spike.
brendafay chapter 25 . 4/2/2017
pgoodrichboggs chapter 25 . 2/16/2017
This is great! I hope you continue this. I read it all in one sitting;)
Aqua Rules chapter 25 . 1/22/2017
So far so good! Happy to see an update to this one. Of course Spike would be in a band. Love that Buffy is trying so hard to resist him haha. :P
brendafay chapter 24 . 7/31/2016
Jhill88 chapter 24 . 7/18/2016
I really really love this story. I love how it hgas bits and pieces of what happened on the show and twist and turns. I really hope you update this story one day, glad I've found it.
Onlyabrit chapter 24 . 8/30/2015
This is a great fic. I hope you update soon. I would love to see this one finished. Such a great plot!
all forms of fluff chapter 24 . 4/1/2015
Your twisting the heart strings with these last few chapters. I am really liking this story. I whish there was more to it but quality sometimes comes at the cost of time. I am also digging that its not the nerd patroll in your sceason six remake. although I have to ask, since this stared at the end of Once more with Feeling, what about the trio before that episode. THe bank hist and what not. Not really important really just a wonderince. I like how your not just rehasing the searies for quotes or giving long tiraids about how one character is such an ass for something they do in the show. It's like this could almost fit into the series, well baring the cursing; not much actuall cursing happened in the show. The Three at the begining seemed a bit of a streach, but I reconsiled it with the fact that there was the trials that Angel went through to try and save Darla so mystical places with mojo to spare are kinda thoughout the univers. Rac's place, Wolfram&Heart's white room, the african trials where Spike got his soul. THey sort of pop up when need so I delt with it. It's also kinda cool that 'All Eric' has had to run each time he has faced the scoobies. One on one he could take them but with even three together he has had to flee. Now that Spike's protection has activated and Buffy is more of a threat I can see the final showdown working in my head. I am seeing a large battle, Spike and the 'human friendly' demons storming the lord's stronghold while buffy takes it to the man himself. Maybe with Willow providing spells, well Idea on how to work spells not so much the magics. I guess that could be a gripe to be had. Burning out her magic seems excessivly crule, and inless its reparable, like Tear pulling a power sap kina like Willow did on Glory, then season seven and The First is going to wreck shop. Assuming ofcourse your going to take this story that far. I guess thats the hard part about making a Buffy fanfiction, you have fans of the show reading and trying to fit your story into future, may not even happen, events.

I guess all I am really trying to say is this. You have a great story. It's witty, funny, heartbreaking, and action pact. So Thank you for the story. I can't wait to see how it ends!
Jooheika chapter 14 . 3/4/2015
I knew Will's teacher was suspect. Her timing was just too convenient. Giles just happened to find a teacher for her that just so happens to be in Sunnydale. Now Giles trip to England is looking suspicious too. He called Willow on a pay phone? He might be trapped somewhere in the Demon Lady's dungeon.
nrdhrd3 chapter 24 . 2/14/2015