Reviews for Road Full of Promise
all forms of fluff chapter 24 . 4/1
Your twisting the heart strings with these last few chapters. I am really liking this story. I whish there was more to it but quality sometimes comes at the cost of time. I am also digging that its not the nerd patroll in your sceason six remake. although I have to ask, since this stared at the end of Once more with Feeling, what about the trio before that episode. THe bank hist and what not. Not really important really just a wonderince. I like how your not just rehasing the searies for quotes or giving long tiraids about how one character is such an ass for something they do in the show. It's like this could almost fit into the series, well baring the cursing; not much actuall cursing happened in the show. The Three at the begining seemed a bit of a streach, but I reconsiled it with the fact that there was the trials that Angel went through to try and save Darla so mystical places with mojo to spare are kinda thoughout the univers. Rac's place, Wolfram&Heart's white room, the african trials where Spike got his soul. THey sort of pop up when need so I delt with it. It's also kinda cool that 'All Eric' has had to run each time he has faced the scoobies. One on one he could take them but with even three together he has had to flee. Now that Spike's protection has activated and Buffy is more of a threat I can see the final showdown working in my head. I am seeing a large battle, Spike and the 'human friendly' demons storming the lord's stronghold while buffy takes it to the man himself. Maybe with Willow providing spells, well Idea on how to work spells not so much the magics. I guess that could be a gripe to be had. Burning out her magic seems excessivly crule, and inless its reparable, like Tear pulling a power sap kina like Willow did on Glory, then season seven and The First is going to wreck shop. Assuming ofcourse your going to take this story that far. I guess thats the hard part about making a Buffy fanfiction, you have fans of the show reading and trying to fit your story into future, may not even happen, events.

I guess all I am really trying to say is this. You have a great story. It's witty, funny, heartbreaking, and action pact. So Thank you for the story. I can't wait to see how it ends!
Jooheika chapter 14 . 3/4
I knew Will's teacher was suspect. Her timing was just too convenient. Giles just happened to find a teacher for her that just so happens to be in Sunnydale. Now Giles trip to England is looking suspicious too. He called Willow on a pay phone? He might be trapped somewhere in the Demon Lady's dungeon.
nrdhrd3 chapter 24 . 2/14
Awwwww!
Aqua Rules chapter 24 . 2/14
Amazing chapter! I love seeing the growth in Spike and Buffy is also beginning to change in noticeable ways. Thanks for the update! Hope the next one is soon. :)
mom8828 chapter 24 . 2/14
Sometimes I really want to punch Buffy, or better yet, hit her with an axe! She is WAAAAY too judgmental of Spike and any non-human 'people', in her misguided belief that soulgood, no soulevil. What about all the human monsters in our society today? Serial killers, child molesters, rapists; these 'things' are all human and they all have souls, so why are they evil? Between Angel and the Council, Buffy was sold a bill of goods that is worth less than nothing. I do like the end of this chapter, however. It is nice to see Buffy with a positive thought of Spike, even if they are really very few and very far between. Thanks for the update!
Lycans-DollHouse chapter 23 . 2/10
Brilliant, cant wait for more
mom8828 chapter 23 . 2/4
I read the last few chapters on Elysian Fields' site, and loved them, especially the last one! Excellent! Thank you for the update, and for continuing to share your talents with the rest of us!
ThreeMagpies chapter 22 . 12/19/2014
Hi there ! So good to read a Buffy story again... and such a good one too...! I've read pretty well all of the published books - have some favourites of course (Game of fours, The lost Slayer, The gatekeeper series and lots more...) anyway, Buffy and Spike's story was a great one - keep going back to watch it again...

So thank you! Not sure if you are writing more but would enjoy it if you did :D regards, Magpie
nrdhrd3 chapter 22 . 9/23/2014
Such a cute scene!
tpw1594aol.com chapter 21 . 9/14/2014
Very good story thus far. I do hope you will be able to add to or finish this sometime soon. The characters seemed pretty true to the series, but became stronger as the story progressed. That definitely made the story far more interesing for me. Please keep writing. Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us.
lycanthrope1 chapter 21 . 9/12/2014
Great story, characters are right on point. Thrilled that there are such talented writers still writing in the Buffy fandom. Please consider cross posting to ao3. Your work should be accessible to as many as possible. There are also the Buffy centric sites like 'bloodshed ' and ' ' also Elysian Fields ' /elysian/'
nrdhrd3 chapter 20 . 9/9/2014
Awwwww! They are so ADORABLE!
nrdhrd3 chapter 19 . 9/9/2014
Hot chocolate with marshmallows of course!
ashleykilljoy chapter 19 . 9/8/2014
I absolutely LOVE this masterpiece of a fanfiction. I joined the site and followed JUST for this story. Though there are some mild grammatical and/or spelling errors included, your vocabulary and story are both unambiguously prolific. I read what you have currently without stopping, all the while dreading the moment I'd catch up and be forced to wait for new chapters. Thank you for your story and please continue writing! Not just this story in particular, but writing in the general sense of the word. :)
CailinRua chapter 18 . 9/4/2014
I had a mental list of reasons that the chapters you posted today are awesome. But I have a sinus infection so I kinda forgot them. Just know that there were many of them.