Reviews for Road Full of Promise
nrdhrd3 chapter 24 . 2/14
Awwwww!
Aqua Rules chapter 24 . 2/14
Amazing chapter! I love seeing the growth in Spike and Buffy is also beginning to change in noticeable ways. Thanks for the update! Hope the next one is soon. :)
mom8828 chapter 24 . 2/14
Sometimes I really want to punch Buffy, or better yet, hit her with an axe! She is WAAAAY too judgmental of Spike and any non-human 'people', in her misguided belief that soulgood, no soulevil. What about all the human monsters in our society today? Serial killers, child molesters, rapists; these 'things' are all human and they all have souls, so why are they evil? Between Angel and the Council, Buffy was sold a bill of goods that is worth less than nothing. I do like the end of this chapter, however. It is nice to see Buffy with a positive thought of Spike, even if they are really very few and very far between. Thanks for the update!
Lycans-DollHouse chapter 23 . 2/10
Brilliant, cant wait for more
mom8828 chapter 23 . 2/4
I read the last few chapters on Elysian Fields' site, and loved them, especially the last one! Excellent! Thank you for the update, and for continuing to share your talents with the rest of us!
ThreeMagpies chapter 22 . 12/19/2014
Hi there ! So good to read a Buffy story again... and such a good one too...! I've read pretty well all of the published books - have some favourites of course (Game of fours, The lost Slayer, The gatekeeper series and lots more...) anyway, Buffy and Spike's story was a great one - keep going back to watch it again...

So thank you! Not sure if you are writing more but would enjoy it if you did :D regards, Magpie
nrdhrd3 chapter 22 . 9/23/2014
Such a cute scene!
tpw1594aol.com chapter 21 . 9/14/2014
Very good story thus far. I do hope you will be able to add to or finish this sometime soon. The characters seemed pretty true to the series, but became stronger as the story progressed. That definitely made the story far more interesing for me. Please keep writing. Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us.
lycanthrope1 chapter 21 . 9/12/2014
Great story, characters are right on point. Thrilled that there are such talented writers still writing in the Buffy fandom. Please consider cross posting to ao3. Your work should be accessible to as many as possible. There are also the Buffy centric sites like 'bloodshed ' and ' ' also Elysian Fields ' /elysian/'
nrdhrd3 chapter 20 . 9/9/2014
Awwwww! They are so ADORABLE!
nrdhrd3 chapter 19 . 9/9/2014
Hot chocolate with marshmallows of course!
ashleykilljoy chapter 19 . 9/8/2014
I absolutely LOVE this masterpiece of a fanfiction. I joined the site and followed JUST for this story. Though there are some mild grammatical and/or spelling errors included, your vocabulary and story are both unambiguously prolific. I read what you have currently without stopping, all the while dreading the moment I'd catch up and be forced to wait for new chapters. Thank you for your story and please continue writing! Not just this story in particular, but writing in the general sense of the word. :)
CailinRua chapter 18 . 9/4/2014
I had a mental list of reasons that the chapters you posted today are awesome. But I have a sinus infection so I kinda forgot them. Just know that there were many of them.
nrdhrd3 chapter 18 . 9/4/2014
Wow
buffy-star chapter 14 . 8/13/2014
You are an amazingly talented writer! This plot is so unique and entertaining, I couldn't stop reading :D It's so refreshing to read such a great story on here its been a while since anything has gripped me! Can't wait for the next chapter!