Reviews for By Moonlight
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Well I liked it, i do have an account just so you know I'm just to lazy to log in. I'm one of those hard core fans (not). Haha. No I'm one of those late ones to the party and twilight princess is my favourite game. I really like theses guys despite the in popularity of them. Thanks for writing this. (If you want my user is Blackcat8539)
ladyefriyeet chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
I love this! My only problem was the constellations. I feel like you should have changed the to fit Hyrule. But, Then again, it's kinda hard to do that, if you know what I mean.

Again, I love this!
My5tic-Lali chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
How beautiful! I love the concept and how you wrote Ilia and Link, and it works so well with the plot and I love the development. Seriously, you did a great job! It was a very good read. :)
Kneazle-Chan chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I like this little gem. I have a soft spot for Ilia since Twilight Princess was the forst Link game I ever played. You captured their relationship beautifully. One thing! Maybe you could change the constellation names so that they fit the Legend of Zelda universe more? Other than that nitpick, you did wonderfully. I hope you write more of Ilia and Link.
ctj chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Whoa, where has THIS gem been hiding? The concept was beautiful, Link teaching Ilia what she once taught him, I mean. Their friendship/relationship is so incredibly special, as is Ilia. Boo on the haters!

I don't have much of a critique to offer. I guess my only recommendation would be to change the names of the constellations to fake, Zelda related names to add a little flair. I imagine that the Hyruleans had their own legends through which they explained the nature of the heavens.

I enjoyed this a lot, and would love to see more like this from you.

-Colleen
Omness chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I enjoyed it very much. It seems very subtle, but clear. The only problem I had was understanding what you meant by 'final' creature, then realized you meant the last creature still standing out of the ones Link took down. But that may be more me than you.
Twilight16 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Oh sorry scratch next chapter i c it's complete now
Twilight16 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Having ur pencil stolen by ur border collide is nothing, it's when he steals the entire paper without u knowing and uses it as a place mat for licking his privates that can slow down ur progress... watch ur fanfiction, i really want the next chapter (even though ilia is not a fav character of mine), devoid of dog slobber.
RandomButLoved chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
What a beautiful story! I haven't seen a story that specifically goes through how Ilia thinks about her memory loss :3