Reviews for A Truth Now Known
FP3 chapter 33 . 4/16
I loved seeing the interaction between Tauriel and Arrai as well as the differences in her eyes between Legolas, Thranduil, and Arrai. It must be heartbreaking for her to have lost a close friend and someone she used to love.

I hope to see a bit of interaction between Tauriel and Tulien.

Keep up the amazing work!

Good luck with finals!
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 33 . 4/16
Oh shoot, I thought Arrai and Tauriel would make a nice couple. XD (Assuming Kili is out the way, which, judging by what Tauriel said, I gather he is.) Oh well. I guess I'll have to go without my nice couple. XD I can't wait to see where you take this next!
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 32 . 4/16
Aw, thanks for the shoutout. :) That's really sweet. Sorry I haven't R$R in so long, I've been kinda busy. I was thrilled when I saw there'd been some updates. :D Even if I do want to cry almost every time I read this. It's still a fabulous story. :)
H.TITAN chapter 33 . 4/15
Another great chapter!
Reading this chapter, I feel that now Arrai has no right to expect Thranduil to accept him as his child because he has not accept Thranduil as his father, neither.
I feel like although Galadriel and Elrond meant well when they hide Arrai from his father, they take away the chance of living a content life from him. wishing acknowledgment from his biologic father and loving his other father.
On the whole, I enjoyed this chapter like I did before... And wish you luck with your finals ;-)
Horsegirl01 chapter 33 . 4/15
I enjoyed getting an update on Legolas. At least we know he's still alive...:) Sounds like more battles are on the way for everyone. It is interesting to have so many side things going on.
FP3 chapter 32 . 4/14
I just found this about a week ago and have now read the entire thing up to this point and it is really awesome! :)

I can't wait until the next chapter! ;)
TemariFire chapter 1 . 4/9
Gosh I can't agree more with your words! I get like 600 views on one story and only five people post a review...I'm just like come on people! I know readers are very lazy. It takes a lot out of them just to write a review.
CRAYZ Rob chapter 32 . 4/9
Enjoyed the story to date - was wondering if you were ever going to finish it.

Cheers
InOcEnT-schoolgirl chapter 32 . 4/9
Hi.
I have not read much lotr fanfare but ive just watched the last hobbit movie and stumbled across this story. It intrigued me and continues to intrigue me. I love the character arrai. I think this story has been well thought out and well written. I can't wait for things to escalate.
Cant wait for more, so update soon.
good luck & happy writing.
Horsegirl01 chapter 32 . 4/8
Wonder what's going on with poor Legolas...can't wait to see him rescued! :)
That was an interesting scene with Thranduil and Arrai. I am feeling bad for poor Arrai!
H.TITAN chapter 32 . 4/8
An update notification from you is what makes my day! Thank goodness I received it! ;-)

So Thranduil is literally fading, sad. I just hope he would come to love Arrai as I do :-)
For a moment I thought maybe the real Orophin somehow appeared before him and then it is going to be revealed that legolas is alive by his supernatral powers... But it seems you plan to torture us furthur ;-)

It is a great chapter, I am waiting for more great chapters... Very soon... Please!
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 31 . 3/11
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! What have you DONE? D Orestor! *Sobs* I swear, if you weren't such a brilliant author I'd quit right now. '( I can't believe you killed Orestor. But unfortunately for me, I can't bring myself to drop this story. I'm just too wrapped up in it.
H.TITAN chapter 31 . 3/11
Another great chapter! After a long absence, I truly enjoyed this one. Both Legolas and Arrai were present :-)
Horsegirl01 chapter 31 . 3/11
Poor Orestor...sniff... we need more Legolas in the story...it's so sad to leave him sitting there all this time. Hope the next chapter tells us more of his side... I enjoyed it, and am looking forward to the rest.
Helen chapter 2 . 3/11
But elves marry only once. It just doesn't work
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »