Reviews for A Truth Now Known
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 31 . 3/11
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! What have you DONE? D Orestor! *Sobs* I swear, if you weren't such a brilliant author I'd quit right now. '( I can't believe you killed Orestor. But unfortunately for me, I can't bring myself to drop this story. I'm just too wrapped up in it.
H.TITAN chapter 31 . 3/11
Another great chapter! After a long absence, I truly enjoyed this one. Both Legolas and Arrai were present :-)
Horsegirl01 chapter 31 . 3/11
Poor Orestor...sniff... we need more Legolas in the story...it's so sad to leave him sitting there all this time. Hope the next chapter tells us more of his side... I enjoyed it, and am looking forward to the rest.
Helen chapter 2 . 3/11
But elves marry only once. It just doesn't work
H.TITAN chapter 30 . 2/15
Another great chapter!
Although you update rapidly, I still want more!
Sooo, nothing special happened other than now Glorfindel is in danger. I hope you give us more of Legolas and the happenings in Mirkwood ;-)
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 30 . 2/14
Ohhhh, this is so full of pain I can barely read it! :'( But I'm too much hooked on it to stop. XD I sure hope everything works out in the end. :/
Horsegirl01 chapter 30 . 2/14
Awww, no Legolas in this one! I enjoyed the part with Haldir and Glorfindel however. Looking forward to the next chapter.
H.TITAN chapter 29 . 2/5
Great chapter after a long delay
This explain why Arrai understand Thranduil's situation so well. He had seen it with someone he dearly love, so he dosnt blame his real father's current behaviour.

It would be great to continue with the main story sooner, I really want to see how Glorfindel cope with Arrai's departure or what will come to Legolas and Thranduil? Or will Arrai and Thranduil be able to love each other as father and son... So pleaase, undate sooner! ;-)
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 29 . 2/4
This chapter really made me cry; it took me a long time to read it, cause I had to keep wiping my eyes to even be able to see the words. Such a poignant chapter...
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 28 . 1/22
This chapter had me crying, (not that that's anything new.) It was amazing, all the emotion, especially the despair...so poignant.
And I think it would probably be rated T. ;)
TiTaN chapter 28 . 1/21
this chapter was probably among the best ones you have written so far! I enjoyed in a different way.
Arrai was really really logical here, i expected to see a devasted arrai that would leave mirkwood with no second thoughts as we can see in many fanfics out there, I liked it!
I hope you update very soon ;-)
TiTaN chapter 27 . 1/16
Aftet such long time I get to read your story again, and it's becoming more and more interesting to follow... I wonder how would Glorfindel react to Arrai's departure
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 27 . 1/15
...I want an elfling. :( In fact, I want this elfling. You've made him so adorable in an almost heartbreaking way, that I don't see how he doesn't appeal to everyone.
Horsegirl01 chapter 26 . 1/13
Bit of a cliffie there...:) Hope to read the next installment soon. I'm enjoying the story.
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 25 . 1/9
Aauuuuugh! I NEED to find out what happened with Thranduil! O_O I'm going to die of suspense before next week, I know I am.