Reviews for Your Denpa
GoofyGummy chapter 16 . 1/25/2014
Crouching Tiger Hidden Shizuru chapter 16 . 6/5/2008
You... are going to continue this...

Anyway, it was great. I never find a pairing like this with such... um... well, it's above avergae but not fantastically magic style.

Srsly. Write more of this pairing... please~?
loretta537 chapter 16 . 9/17/2007
This is such a good story, are you going to write a sequel? i really want you to. what happens when saki actually sees kyo change into either the cat or monster, what happens when they are found out? what happens at graduation when kyo's supposed to be locked away?

please write a sequel and answer these questions.
Astronomy Geek chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
i really luv it so far!
MisSs005 chapter 16 . 12/27/2006
At first I thought the pairing was just plain odd. But after readin' I found out you really put everythin' in a good way. Wow. I'm really, REALLY glad that I got to read this. Nice job ;))
CeeeendyKitty chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
I started this when it had six do i need to catch up! not to mention start over...But i liked it before i am sure i will now too. )
soulcollector chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
o_O howd you get the borders?
teardrops2m chapter 16 . 6/17/2005
Good fic altho I hope theres a sequal. I want to find out what happens if/when Akito finds out about Hana-chan. Even more importantly I want to find out how Hana and Kyou's relationship works out.
OO chapter 16 . 5/31/2005
beautifully written story. i was a little disappointed by the short ending, but it's hard to finish something. thus, i applaud you
The Cheshire Katt chapter 16 . 3/31/2005
YEA! Wonderful story, luff the characters. I hope you cinsider a sequal, l8r XD
Lady Siren chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
It was one of the sweetest Hana/Kyo stories I have ever read! The ending was suberb! The totally unexpected love of it all!
Grinning Cat chapter 16 . 2/5/2005
i like this story. ;_;
Akkitora chapter 16 . 12/21/2004
Aw! I love it! It's so cute! And it's just screaming for a seqeul! Kyo and Saki are a unusual couple, but cute nontheless!
BC1 chapter 7 . 8/14/2004
I love it!
Obscured Illusions chapter 16 . 5/23/2004
Hey great job! That was the first fanfic I read of that pairing. I hadn't even begun to think of something like that, but the way you made it develop and grow in the story... it was like they were made for each other! I really loved it, this is possibly my favorite Furuba fanfic now. The ending seemed a little unfinished, but all in all it was wonderful. Keep writing!