Reviews for Buried
I love how protective Dean is in this story! John needs to be put in his place every once in a while - and Dean is the only one who can really do it. I also appreciated the theme of John having to deal with what he created - that Dean is very dangerous, because of John.

Thanks for this story - I quite enjoyed it!
Loki's Captain chapter 3 . 2/25
This was a lovely little story, first the hurt!Sam (because who doesn't like to see Sam getting hurt, haha?) and then all the hurt and comfort at the end. Dean really is that protective, and I think you've conveyed that well here and John's feelings...
What I'm trying to say is I liked this. :)
Jily4 chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
OMG! I don't know how I lost track of this story but thank goodness I found it today! Wonderful teenchester fic! Poor Sammy, how awful to be folded into that box, and I love badass Dean! John was even mostly okay, and I'm glad they had Pastor Jim to stay with. As usual, you wrote a great story, thanks!
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
Yep, the time at Jim's was good for both Sam and Dean. It gave Jim a chance to see just how much closer Sam and Dean have gotten. It also showed him how they are dealing with John's attitudes, and how he raised them. It's a good thing Jim is such a good friend of theirs, because Sam would have taken a lot longer to heal if he had been stuck in a motel with John. Dean can only interfere so much. It's too late for John to change things now. Sam and Dean are already set on the path of the two of them against the world.
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
That had to have been so terrifying for Sam! Suffocating is a horrible way to go. but especially while being buried alive! O.o I'm glad Sam managed to stay calm as long as he did. I'm also very happy that Dean arrived when he did. It would have sucked to dig Sam up, only to find he was too late. :( A rest at Jim's is the perfect way to help Sam recover.
sarah chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Brilliant story
I truly enjoyed reading it
Well done
Sam4eva chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Awesome story as always!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Excellent! Always love hurt Sam!
MysteryMadchen chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
Loved the story and only missed one thing,... More chapters :( Oh well I'll take what I can get and can't wait to see what your brilliant mind comes up with next! Thanks so much, Nicole. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
Brillant and loved the chapter, I am super sad that I only have one chapter to go, but maybe you'll do a sequel where because of the trauma maybe Sam has issues like won't leave Bobby or Jim's house or something else? Hey a girl can beg right? Thanks so much and can't wait to see what happens next. Nicole. :)
jensensgirl3 chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Poor Sammy being treated like that from what Clay did too him, buring him alive like that too get revenge on John. In a way I wish John didn't stop Dean for what he was about too do, he did hurt the one person that means the world too him his Sammy.

Love how Dean stood up too his dad about Sammy, and I dare John too let anything too his youngest cause Dean will do as he said he would.

Sorry if I'm answering too this chapter finally got a chance too read the story, love it very much especially of the overly protective Dean.
need2no chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Really a Great story. I just wish you had used the Brotherhood version of Caleb. I love that guy!
I really enjoy your stories.
T.L. Arens chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Pretty good ending here. I don't know why I like mean!John stories. I guess I just have a hard time seeing him in a good light. But like Dean and Sam, John's life plummeted into darkness and spiraled from bad to worse until he died. I'm sure Dean and Sam look on their youth now as simple, brighter times.
Thank you for the story.
jo1966 chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Great story. Loved the way you wrote Dean in this story. Wish you'd right more teen stories you do it so well. Thanks for writing.
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
nice story :) thank you for your regular updates :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »