Reviews for Her Traits Seriously Grates
Spiffie chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
HAHAHAHA! THAT WAS GOLD! Sasuke's expressions totally got me laughing!
DAngel7 chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
I enjoyed the SasuHina one-shot even if I didn't really understand Sasuke's feelings. The beginning made me think they are set up in an arranged date/a marriage match which explained his detached feelings though out the story his detached feelings, and I viewed that the fact that Hinata's face expression bothered him was because he has developed feelings for her... but at the end I didn't get the feelings that's the case so the whole thing confused me. If you have time can you explain to me?
I do hope you continue writing SasuHina stories.
Michiyo-chama3 chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
Lol. Sasuke bows down to Hina 3
Fher34 chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Goodness
Making sasu feel out of place must b a hobby of urs lol
satomika chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
I think Sasuke is just so odd, creepily and carefully watching her

Hahaha

I hope there's a sequel to this! :D
paracuties chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Omg I laughed so hard at the ending. XD I loved this; keep up the awesome SasuHina!
Lisa Jones chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
LMAOOOOOOOO Wth did I just read? This is soooooooooo original its not even funny. I am so in awe right now. How do you even think of something like this? This was amazing. I really dont even know what to do after reading this. Wow. Your like my new favorite writer.
noodle chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
yo...it's me again...you're little fic finder...i really had forgotten the naruto fic but i remembered! it's called "Deliciously Hot" by BK-Black Knight...would've pm'ed you this but i'm too lazy so i'm doing this in a review...yea...you're welcome!
noodle chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Ahh...this was cute...once again, great work. Btw , I was looking over your profile and saw you were looking for a bleach fic. Don't know if you're still looking butif you are it's called "six ways to say their names" by errihu. It's a favorite of mine. Hope this helps...(also found that naruto one...but I forgot what it was called...maybe if I had an incentive it just might jog my memory...hmmm...lol!)
Nomby chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Awww! I found this rather cute. Sasuke seemed rather...hmm...antsy, I suppose? Well, the humor and light-heartedness works perfectly. Antsy Sasuke...hmm...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I've never laughed so hard in my life!
Kia-B chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Lol, I loved it!
SAMARA-18 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Cool one.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Please stop writing short stories and write another chapter for 'Purple and Black don't mix' Please! I beg of You!
princess p chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I can't help but laugh. But really, doesn't Hinata's eyes look like that all the time. You would think Sasuke would know what he was getting himself into. Oh well.