Reviews for Step
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
I watched you on the fanfic panel last night and realized that I had read some of your work previously, but it still great to have seen the real person behind it. I love this piece. This is the type of relationship that I always wanted, and imagined, that Kate and Alexis would have. Perfectly in character for Kate and for the earlier seasons Alexis. And the very last line from Castle, that little twist, gave me a chuckle.
A Heart Wide Open chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
I don't even remember if I've reviewed this before, but I have to come back and say that I absolutely love this story, and it is now officially my headcanon.
PaintsOnSilence chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
This gives me warm fuzzies.
I love how you portray their relationship - it seems just how it should be between them, kind of in between friends and family.
RebecaV chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Such a beautiful story! Really loved how you wrote Kate amd Alexis! The two of them teasing Castle at the end had me laughing
KateC24601 chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
This is so frelling adorable! I love it!
creativedistraction chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Been craving some Kate/alexis fic and found this. Probably the best one yet! Amazing job. I need mooore
non chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Bravo!
Soo sweeet.
*love*
Simon13 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I have spent 6h playing 2048 because of you. My arm is numb and it's 5:30am on a Tuesday. And I finally managed the 2048. I mean, I had to beat Castle...

I love your Alexis / Kate dynamic. Thanks!

-Simon
leuska chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Very nice!thank you.
Lydian Stone chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
This just might be the best Kate/Alexis fic ever. Thanks for the smiles.
hellocat chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
:) hello
I came late to this show and later to this fanfiction world, one day a blogger mencioned your pen name, your stories, so I decided to take a peek. Wow, what a surprise !
You were my first fanfic writer and, since then, it's been a pleasure to read a few, their well-writen and emotionally charged stories ... So, thank you and welcome back! :)

About Kate/Alexis tête-à-tête, this is so well done! Filling in the blanks, beautifully.
SeannysMom chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Excellent and sweet story. The relationship between Kate and Alexis is beautifully described. Thank you.
Lex chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I don't think I've ever seen Alexis written so well before. Thank you! Great job.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing your story. It was nice to see your vision of an Alexis and Kate relationship. Plus, I think you are so right in that they would gang up on Castle. LOL!
S chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I loved this little peak into the "unnamed" relationship Kate and Alexis are forming. I think you did a fantastic job at expressing where they are in getting to know each other and finding their places in this new family unit as the wedding approaches !

thanks so much for sharing !