Reviews for Suppressed Emotions
Nikolaistanford chapter 10 . 10/13
Sorry about your grandfather. Great story though! Still love rereading it all these years later!
IJN chapter 36 . 6/15
Yeah... I am at the end so you know I have enjoyed the story. But this chapter was... nope. Blaise comes to deliver them and in the middle of a battle with Voldermort and other Death Eaters starts flirting with Malfoy and acting all cute first?
And when Lucius is hexed instead of joining the battle Draco starts kissing Hermione? You killed your story right there.
Also I was going to ask - what was up with sending an owl to Dumbledore instead of anybody apparating outside on Hogwart and getting in to give him the message? I know 4 years too late for the comments.
IJN chapter 9 . 6/14
Reading this 4 years later so my comments are probably irrelevant.
I like the story, I like the pace. Draco is totalement consistent with himself aboud disliking the mudblood.
Besides the scene where Ron and Hermione sleep together that I thought was a bit rushed (she wasn't in proper state of mind to make that decision and it seemed a cheap plot to create this drama later on) I am enjoying the writing so far.
lovelyreadings chapter 3 . 5/31
why is there a ron/hermione sex scene in this... yikes. gonna stop reading here
vamp-gal chapter 37 . 5/30
I had a feeling I was going to enjoy this! I kinda feel like I've read it before & had been looking for it for years!
I'm usually not a huge fan of stories where Mudblood is used so much, but I was able to look past that with this story!
I was reading in the evenings, on my lunch break at work - any chance I could, I did!
A couple of spelling / grammar stuff but honestly it's difficult to get them all (I saw one in a WIP of mine the other day - so many times I've edited that fic already!)
Where was I?
Oh yeah! I was so giddy & smiley during so much of that just reading what was happening & guessing what would happen - so much so I had to pull a Draco and mask my emotions around my colleagues.
Basically, I loved this!
Awwwwwwwww penguinssss
Felgia Starr chapter 37 . 4/22
This story was the first Dramione fanfiction I've ever read. This introduced me to the Dramione pairing and even the Harry Potter fandom! This story is still one of my favorites because of that particular reason. I've first read this back in 2015 and this is the 3rd time I've read this. Thank you so much for creating this fic! Without this story I wouldn't be shipping Dramione today, I wouldn't be writing Dramione fics today. Thank you for this fic!
JennaAngelee chapter 31 . 4/16
Wow! Honestly thought Blaise was attacker!
Sab81790 chapter 31 . 4/11
Whoa! Did not see that coming! I mean, the first time she noticed being followed and even her first attack all happened before she had even broken up with Ron...so that makes me think he doesn't know about her and draco so he has to be after her because of something else. Or maybe it started off as something else and then he found out about them and it made it even worse? So many possibilities! hehehe
Sab81790 chapter 30 . 4/11
I'm not sure I agree with Hermione being so upset with him. Granted Draco should have told Ron to go talk to Hermione and not have denied their relationship out right, but still. Up to this point they hadn't really defined their relationship anyway, and they were BOTH trying to keep it under wraps, not just him. Actually, since they were at the burrow, them keeping it a secret was more for Hermione's benefit than his anyway. They had agreed to keep it a secret because Hermione was worried about Ron and Harry's reaction. It's not fair to be this upset when he was put on the spot and was unsure of if Hermione would be ok with him outting their secret. Really in the end it was Hermione's place to tell Ron, not Draco's, Ron is her friend and he should have found out from her...no one else. She had even mentioned needing to tell them soon, and the sooner the better because she knew it was going to blow up if theyespecially Ron) found out some other way. So Draco handled it bad, she was right there and when Ron demanded to know the truth, she could have just as easily spoke up and owned up to it...instead she chickened out and waited to see how Draco would handle got mad when it wasn't what she wanted. Hell if Draco had said the truth she would most likely have turned around and got mad at Draco for just assuming they were together without asking her first, sheesh.

Sorry for the rant, I'm actually a huge fan of this story so far, lol. I can't wait to find out who is after Hermione. I don't even know who to guess honestly, which makes me even more curious!
Sab81790 chapter 14 . 4/11
Since when did Blaise or Draco let Hermione know that someone else knew where she was staying? I don't remember that happening, and last I remember Daraco told Blaise to not tell Hermione he was in on it. It's also wierd to me that Hermione is cool with Blaise knowing but not one of her Gryffindor friends. I can understand maybe not telling all of them but if even one knew then they could help cover for her with everyone else. I think Ginny is most likely the best option there, or maybe Harry... definitely not Ron! lol
Sab81790 chapter 7 . 4/11
And here he is talking about how he would never hit a girl again...hmmm ...
Sab81790 chapter 4 . 4/11
It's also really irritating that Draco clearly only hears what he wants to, the end of that chapter being a prime example. He doesn't even stop to realize that she is being a better friend than he is just by her not wanting to put Blaise in the middle. I also really hate how he is the one that keeps starting stuff but yet because of his wandless magic he keeps getting away with it, the first encounter was the only one where he could have shared any Blaine with Ron, and even then he was the one making the situation worse...Ron just happened to pull his wand first. He just seems to keep working himself up in to a fury over Hermione and Ron, not even Harry so much., then when he sees any of them in person he let's it out. So far none of the trip seem to pay him much mind except for when they see him and in the aftermath of the encounter, whereas with Draco, he is the one making all these snide comments to Blaise about them. I really hope that soon Hermione is able to figure something out and get on a more even playing field, she keeps letting him intimidate her some what with his threats and I hope she puts a stop to it soon.
Sab81790 chapter 4 . 4/11
Yet again with the threatening her,and earlier in the chapter he said he wished someone would off her and Ron so that is still him kinda wishing violence on her. So maybe he doesn't like violence against women if he himself has to do it,but it's cool if someone else does? Confusing...then again maybe Draco is just Confused. I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt cause so far he sounds very very adamant in his wish and willingness to hurt Hermione...the only time he has deviated from that was when he regretted grabbing her by the writes and mentioned not liking violence against any women regardless of blood status. I don't know what to believe, his one moment of regret or everything else he has said and thought... actually when its put that way I know exactly what to believe. However I am still intrigued as to how he eventually turns himself around and what it takes to change his mind. I love Blaise in this fic, very sweet and a much needed Switzerland. Harry is too though, only he is the middle between her and Ron where as Blaise is in between her and draco.
Sab81790 chapter 3 . 4/11
It's wierd to me that in this chapter Draco mentioned not liking violence against women, yet in the previous chapter he said to her face that she was on his list of people to kill and Dumbledore couldn't protect her forever...which kinda sounds pretty violent to me.

Other than that, so far I am really intrigued to see where this is going.