Reviews for Happy?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
would it make me evil to request a sequel or something of this with robin realizing that, yes, he IS happy marion's back, but HE isn't as happy as he was with regina. cos it's a loaded question, yes he is happy, but HOW happy is he? relatively speaking, compared to how happy he was with regina? i just really want oq happiness and for robin to be happier with regina :'(
booface16 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Please write for this. That's all I ask.
Anny Rodrigues chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
COMPLETE? NO, CONTINUE IT NOW
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Great fic!
jlo10131121 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
i just stopped crying and now here i am again. dammit, this fic is beautiful and heartbreaking and i don't want it to end this way. Regina deserves her happy ending with Robin!
SweetieR chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I totally agree with you, the end crushed me too and I do hope she won't turn to evil again as being good only bring her heartache ...poor Regina, she did not deserved what happened to her and I am so angry toward the producers, toward Emma and even toward Robin !
I really loved your story, it is so sad but the feelings are perfectly written ... Please, continue it and make Roland realize the mistake he is doing !
scifigrrl chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Ugh, ouch. But this is so realistic & what should probably happen at that point. There's no quick, easy fix to this mess. You're a good storyteller to realize that. This was very well written, thanks for posting!
kk bk chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
So feeling pissed at the writers for torturing Regina but I truly hope that what you wrote kind happens in the next season. Keep the chaps coming
Lyannchan chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
This story is unbelievably great - and so sad. I really hope the writers will realizes how badly they screwed this up! Regina is supposed to be happy and she was with Robin. Some people think someone else might have the same lion tattoo - but it wouldn't be like Regina to fall in love with someone else again. She doesn't open up easily and I don't think she will let yet another person in... And she is perfect with Robin. I really hope he will ultimately choose her.
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Do upset?! I dont think Robin would leave like that knowing how she is like and what they went through. He should think about it. Though I am glad to read this nice story. Poor regina.
b chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
shhhhhhhhh im still crying over tha finale! hate you producers!
evgrrl09 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Very sad, but very good. I feel like crawling into bed and crying myself to sleep after what they did!
thatkategirl82 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Oh Regina :( Why is it so impossible for the OUAT writers to let her just be happy for once? Ugh, my heart. This fic was heartbreaking in all of the best ways, and I would rather see something like this happen in season 4 than angry-kill-everything-Regina. Great story!
Lady K 171 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Wow, extremely, extremely well written! You're very talented. And I'm really impressed you got it up here so quickly after the finale. I came on here on the off chance someone would've written something already and you knocked it out of the ballpark!
decdragon chapter 1 . 5/11/2014