Reviews for Sight
Ameranthian chapter 5 . 7/21
Ahhh! I can't get over the awesomeness of this story. I hope it is continued.
Stillnight chapter 5 . 7/20
Oh, this story is absolutely delicious. I don't recall ever reading anything like this before. But on the other note, I gotta wonder what's going on with Grimmjow...
juanpaolo.delap chapter 5 . 7/17
So epic, please update! I am also enjoying Swinging Pendulum~ :3
animeniac2001 chapter 5 . 7/16
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! It's so good
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 5 . 7/15
I FRICKEN LOVE THIS! Ahem, ya, like a lot. Don't even really know why, I just do. I love seeing the way Ichigo interacts with all of the spirits, and Hakuran and Benihime have been growing on me. And of course Ichigo's incredible progressive abilities, as well as his unpredictability (inviting in an Arrancar for goodness sake!) are beautifully written. I'm so glad I joined the Bleach fandom - it's nicely refreshing after everything else I've been watching. Look forward to reading more if you ever get struck by some more inspiration :)
TR4PP3R chapter 5 . 7/14
Can you resume this story please?
CrimsonFox4002 chapter 5 . 7/14
Why aren't you writing the next chapter? This is a very interesting fan fiction. I actually want to use this idea in my next fan fiction
Oh please write more of this!
I know it has been years but this is an awesome story and I would like to see it completed, at least to the end of the Aizen story line.
How is there not more? It's solo good.
Kira440 chapter 4 . 7/2
You need to update this! This is the fifth or sixth time I've reread this story! I love it so much! Please update.
red the pikachu master chapter 5 . 7/2
Please update
hiddenknight1619 chapter 5 . 6/27
Loving this story.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 5 . 6/27
awesome fic so far! i really have no idea why i haven't read it earlier, his interactions with the spirits are hilarious.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)