Reviews for Brother of the Bride
Hermione Granger1999 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Loved it .. especially the ending :D
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Ohhhh that was really sweet! :-)
Aggie12 chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
This is super cute! I loved the brother-sister moment with the bracelet. Great job.
Sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
I love your story :D
TheProposal1 chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Awww liked it!
TheCherryBlossumWriter chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
That's really funny
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Gahhhh so adorable! I love protective Oliver, and I also love Thea's line, "No one is going to laugh at you. And if they do, I'll punch them. I'm the bride." Ohhh Thea. :) Lovely story!
notamonster97 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Really enjoyed reading this something I would like to see at the end of season 3 or in near future :)
Imaginationqueen87 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
OMG this is amazing work I love Oliver's threat to Roy at the end and how he downplayed it to Felicity. Putting Sin in there as a stand in for a best man was so fitting and she'd embarrass him as much as Diggle or Oliver if given half the chance but it was a hilarious choice, great work.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
So sweet! Love family time!
sakura-blossom62 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
This was just so sweet and cute and really how could anyone not expect Oliver to give Roy a talk before the wedding? Loved it!
OlicityRockz chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Loved this! Great job!
Sarai chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Awww! Sweet!
Kyra19 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Awwwww,that was beautiful :')! Any chance we might get more :D?
Teenaged Author chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
The first time I opened this story, I didn't see the story. I saw a small paragraph of what I knew from first glance was not your story. I checked your review to see if anyone else had the problem then clicked back on the story. Voila, like magic or a miracle, I saw your story and not the paragraph with gibberesh.

Once I got to actually read the story, I thought it was cute. A nice, fluffy story that featured not only Olicity, but Roy/Thea too. It was a nice read. I encourage you to keep writing and expanding on your skills and talent.

Teen Author