Reviews for My Adolescent Romantic Comedy Is Incorrect As I Had Logically Proven
kasimrox3009 chapter 1 . 3/18
You are one of the most well spoken authors I’ve ever come across. I was hoping you could make a story where haruno and 8man team up after yukino and yui betray him
HarimaHige chapter 24 . 2/25
Another nice chapter
AckSed chapter 24 . 2/24
This was amusing, then horrible and uncomfortable. Actually seeing the emotional manipulation made me feel being Yukinon is suffering. In short, it's perfect.

Looking forward to/dreading your account of the dead time where Hikki and Yui didn't see her for months.
cell chapter 24 . 2/24
The next one will be the greatness of the aquarium date! That will be your biggest challenge yet.
HamClad chapter 23 . 2/10
I really want to punch Isshiki in the face sometimes...
HamClad chapter 10 . 2/5
Ohhhh...so Hayama wants to embody that warm, social side of Haruno while Yukino wants to emulate the logic and reasoning side of Haruno. I get it now.
HamClad chapter 9 . 2/5
Y'know, it's pretty interesting to see how Kaori is portrayed. She can either be a vapid bitch or a good-hearted person looking to correct, or at least acknowledge her flaws.
HamClad chapter 8 . 2/5
Somewhere in the distance, it's said that you can still hear the faintly agonized cries of a young teenager so embarrassed he wants to die...
HamClad chapter 3 . 2/5
I guess that the difference between Hikigaya and Yukinoshita is that while they both despise lies and falsities, Hikigaya is not above using them himself if it is the most efficient method, possibly because of his abysmally low self-esteem.
HamClad chapter 2 . 2/5
It's interesting to see the Kyoto Arc from this perspective. It's like another window, but from a different angle, so you can see new things, but you can't see previous ones. Just like how Yukino understands yet truly doesn't understand the motives of Hikigaya Hachiman.
GenericOregairuFan chapter 23 . 1/18
So this is one of my favourite Oregairu stories, and I was more than thrilled when I saw you had started updating it again. In my opinion, it's the definitive take on Yukino's POV, clear and articulate, providing a lot of clarity to a usually elusive character. On the few occasions that I've tried to write her POV, I always make a habit of re-reading sequences from this story to try and get in the groove with writing Yukino, so to speak. I tend to enjoy stories that try and bring a new dimension to the Oregairu cast, or put them in situations where we see their typical actions and responses be challenged, but this is pretty much the exact opposite of that. Nonetheless, you can see the effort and thought that's been put into your interpretation and that dedication makes for a fantastic read. Basically, I really hope your inspiration persists and we get to see more from than this, and possibly other stories, in the future!
Geffen chapter 23 . 1/16
Somehow, your interpretation of the last part just made it feel much more painful for Yukinoshita ahhg

Really big thanks for the updates
John Kenneth Berces chapter 21 . 1/5
dont listen to the hater dude...
The Quotable Patella chapter 21 . 1/4
Welcome back! And excellent work as usual.
Geffen chapter 21 . 1/4
Bringing amends for being the unfortunate target of the troll extraordinaire "Fanfic Critic". Consider his reviews as you would your e-mail spam folder.