Reviews for Dark Moon
sam stewart chapter 1 . 3/22
i believe that harry potter should invoke his rights to protect his packmates as then he could curse umbridge women if the twins get sent to prison.
xXWereXshadowXx chapter 5 . 2/28
he should have a hybrid form between man and beast that looks like the werewolf from skyrim look it up they look really cool...
that's when the next update ?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/4/2016
Well, you really should rewrite the story. There are alot of things that are being repeated or coming out of nowhere like : * she had florist length hair..., she had her hair in a bun...*
Not only can't Harry know how long her hair is ( because he never met her before) but the whole describing isn't necessary! Also if you want to let characters be created by readers you should have written this fic on wattpad! If want to write a story you should make it original with your own characters.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/29/2016
OKAY WHAT THE FUCK. You're really going to just bypass the fact that Harry is meeting Greyback. It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo anticlimactic. Please stop writing and DEVELOP your story. Goodness gracious.
kirsty21 chapter 18 . 10/17/2016
cool update soon thanks
Pushi19 chapter 18 . 10/12/2016
Update please
rowenasheir chapter 18 . 10/4/2016
Can the Flamels get them out or can Lucius demand veritaserum and get the truth? He is snaeky enough to make Umbitch think it is her own idea!
acetwolf94 chapter 18 . 8/28/2016
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
draco7347 chapter 18 . 8/10/2016
really love story cant wait for new chapters
Guest chapter 18 . 7/30/2016
I hope harry saves them or his birth mother is doomed to a painful death from lack of magic.
foxee-chik chapter 18 . 6/6/2016
Omg! Keep goin! I liked it! I can't w8 2 read the nxt chap!
WhiteElfElder chapter 18 . 5/29/2016
Why are only accusations thrown about instead of questions asked on what happened to the girl? Seems that when dealing with magic all you get is a bunch of conclusion jumpers that are not based on any facts. I look forward to the pending blood bath when Harry decides enough has been done to his people and calls on all weres to destroy the British magicals.
thewolf74 chapter 18 . 5/28/2016
I know that the Fred and George didn't attack those children. Please update soon...
DZ2 chapter 18 . 5/27/2016
Oh dear, the magical world just continues to make more and more mistakes, although this one might just be the final straw.