Reviews for more than enough
meg13bloodrose chapter 1 . 4/22
God dammit i wish you made sasuke suffer more and i was seriously hoping sakura would slap the plate of apples away like what sasuke did to her in the past, that would have made my day.. .but still i love love love this story! The sasusaku ship will never be complete without a sprinkling of angst here and there and your story has a boatload of angst (which i love, may i mention again)...i also LOVE stories wherein sakura ignores sasuke because there aren't enough of those tbh...sasuke needs to suffer once in a while.. .anyways great job! I've read all your stories and all of which are my favorite.. 3
HerMadnessMac chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I love this. Love, love, love it. This is always kinda how I picture their reunion. I just can't buy the whole, "the war is over, now everyone can live happily ever after" nonsense.
With Team 7's Dynamics? Nuh-uh.
Anyway, you did a superb job of creating this angsty masterpiece, and please know that it is among my list of fics I revisit when I can't find enough SasuSaku goodness to satiate me.
Marie Blubert chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Loved it very much!
Skyllu chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
This is by far the best angst I've ever seen. I just loved it. Thank you.
Creepy-chama chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
You, my dear have satisfied my need for a good story with a good ending.
annesthetique chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Holy shit. Take my feels. You've written them down. T_T

Wonderfully written! A few grammatical errors here and there, but you captured Sakura's pain beautifully. I've been craving for these kinds of fics ever since I read 's Heartbeat. Sasuke's been a real dick in the manga lately, and sometimes it feels so good to let Sakura punish him and wear the damn pants in their relationship. (And scream "Sasuke Uchiha you fucking jerk)

Anyway, keep writing! Your works are to be watched out for, :D
Old Lady chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Thank you for writing this. I'm more inclined to liking SS fics with Sasuke's pov but this is the kind of Sakura pov fics that I like. The insecurities, the pain of kinda being a part of yhe team but not really, getting left behind, and all that. It's just so, so human and painfully beautiful. This had that great start. What I wasn't keen on was the middle. The alcohol and cigarette thing was surprising but I coul roll with that tbh. What I couldn't though is Sakura being bitter about Sasuke and her kind of antagonizing him. That just can't be reconciled with their canon selves anymore. I liked the resolution though I wish it was a bit longer. I'm a sucker for quietly peeling apples beside the hospital bed as a form of unspoken apologies in SS fics.
justreviewing chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
the ending is a bit disappointing because it's so abrupt, especially after such an amazingly thorough beginning and middle. I love how the characters feel complicated and well-thought out, mannerism in character and Sakura is especially and realistically broken. Amazing, really.

just. I really wish the ending is better concluded.
xHeartofBlazexX chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Yes! This angst was pure perfection! I love it! I'm so pissed at Sasuke at the current moment with the way he's acting & especially how he's belittling Sakura & now Kakashi, but this angst was pure perfection. Well done!
sakuratrc chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
OMG! I'm speechless. If I wouldn't be at workplace I would turn out into a river of tears. Sorry for my bad English.
ZJeM chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Aww, beautiful.
Sasuke needs to finally show that he cares about Sakura (which I assume's true). I wouldn't be bothered my only the interpretations of his smirks and stares we get but, for gods' sake, Sakura's losing hope! T T
I really liked how Kakashi explained Sasuke's thick-headness. Simple but tells it all.
I shall consider this fanfic one of the ones I enjoyed the most and wait until Kishimoto-sama finally sees this is what it should be like. ;)
Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Awesome, finally a fanfic, with the characters 'in-character', so good, could you please please please do a sequel/chapter 2 :)
Lunaleen01 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Omg SO much angst...!
It is so realistic , I will add this to my favs 3
sakura souzen chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
whoa, that was intense. i don't really like reading angsty stories but there's something about this one, perhaps the interpretation of Sakura's feelings maybe? I was able to paint her feelings with your words. It's really good
Ms. Gentry chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Oh god. The tears just won't stop. *deep breath* Thank you for this. It was heart wrenching and beautiful. I look forward to reading more from you.