Reviews for Chuck vs The Blue Bloods
devious418 chapter 4 . 10/22/2017
Having conducted thousands of them, I can honestly say that was one of the most accurate descriptions of a traffic stop that I have ever read. Well done.

Loving the story so far and I really like the way that you are weaving the two shows together while still staying true to the characters.

It is well written and a very good read. Thank you so much for your efforts.
baldcoder chapter 14 . 9/14/2016
Not really what I was expecting from the summary. I know it's not complete, but it's been two sperate stories so far. Not sure where it's going.
MarauderMist chapter 14 . 9/7/2016
Interesting story. please update...
Tempe4Booth chapter 14 . 8/26/2016
COULD YOU PLEEEEEEEEEASE UPDATE FOR BEGGGGGGGGGING SAKE! and a little more regularly
James Mowery chapter 14 . 8/2/2016
I'm with Chuck on this one...Wow! I've seen people turn the memory loss problem on it's back this quickly before but never this well. I really liked the way you did this by redefining the premise slightly. I also find myself in agreement with the generally held view concerning the agent of this redefinition. Very original and creative use of what was on the show no more than an interesting (and funny) take on a stock villain type (German mad scientist).

What you had Mueller say was also very deftly done. You kept him nicely on point, no tissue damage/no permanent memory loss; without getting bogged down in either clinical stuff or the abstruse electro-chemistry of human memory. You stuck with a plausible explanation couched in layman's terms and let his credentials (and German accent) carry the argument.

Of course I suppose that we're entitled to wonder if it was as straight forward as all of that why none of this occurred to the supposedly brilliant neurological research PhD/MD Ellie Bartowski? Oh well, maybe courses of treatment in response to sinister memory erasure is a subject that's only covered in evil medical school.

I really liked the big breakthrough moment. Remembering every time somebody said something cutting to Chuck would fill in half or more of the blanks all at once, so sure footed choice there. It also plays to many of her most attractive qualities like, kindness, good manners, restraint, protectiveness of those being picked on and ability to see the value in those less regarded. Good choice as well to have the breakthrough come by way of the CATS where her goodness as much as her ferocity, and raw ability made her a leader.

Finally, you had a superb Chuck moment with his emotional fall on my sword to make my girl happy speech. Very nice call back to the emotional premise of the CAT squad episode which was in his eyes was to make Sarah feel less isolated and disconnected during the run-up to the wedding. If she remembers her own cutting words during that particular moment perhaps she'll also remember her own graceful concession of her need for his help and protection. Sigh! Really splendid chapter.
James Mowery chapter 13 . 7/20/2016
I apologize for having missed these additions to one of my favorite in progress stories until quite recently. This is a very good chapter that answered a number of questions chief among them how does Segovia get Jill working directly for him as an intelligence operative and what became of Panzer and Depac.

You display your usual deft touch with plot and story line as you skillfully weave together two of the major story threads through the near simultaneous interplay of the tense infiltration/reconnaissance in Mexico with the different sort of tension in her interview with Henry Reagan. Brilliantly done! The telling little details based on what we know of both shows give this chapter real depth.

Things like how rankled and confused Verbanski was by Sarah who would tell her off devastatingly one minute and then get under her skin the next by showing her something she wants but thinks she can't have. It's clear she's still pissed weeks later
judging by that little snark about how, "I'm not Sarah Bartowski." comes out of her mouth unbidden. I imagine that little display of mouthy intemperance is going to cost everyone later.

I especially liked the cat and mouse game between Henry and Gertrude. The back and forth between a couple of old hard cases like those two was delicious. The contrast between Henry's simple words and shining belief and Gertrude's mercenary expedience was well and tastefully portrayed and left me feeling a little sorry for her.

I liked everything about this chapter. My only complaint is that is that there aren't 14 more right after it. Thank you for a superior effort!
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 14 . 5/24/2016
Love to see a lesser character like Dr. Mueller re-used! Very nice piece there. And so we learn that what Sarah needed is exactly what she didn't get, everybody from that five-year-period in her life going off somewhere else. Carina took a big risk, too, especially if her plan worked!
phnxgrl chapter 14 . 5/22/2016
I loved how Dr. Mueller explained that the process only suppressed memories and having Sarah get the right stimulus the memories would return. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 13 . 5/22/2016
I loved how Gertrude inadvertently got Jill thinking about the Intersect again. Please continue.
Neale chapter 14 . 5/22/2016
I appreciated the strong woman segment, I actually liked the whole General Beckman part.

And I was glad to find that the prisoner wasn't Shaw as I expected.

Nice logic on what was actually suppressed, it makes sense.

Carina's version of tough love was pretty right for her, too.

This is moving rather nicely, thanks, I just hope this isn't the end.
Neale chapter 13 . 5/22/2016
Some nice twists in here, thanks.

On to the chapter that awaits! ;)
wareagle chapter 14 . 5/22/2016
Glad to see two more chapters of this story. Greatly looking forward to more!
MarauderMist chapter 14 . 5/21/2016
Nice chapter! Looking forward to next one...
Evenmoor chapter 13 . 5/21/2016
Their code phrase is the self-destruct code for the Enterprise? I got a good laugh out of that one!
phnxgrl chapter 12 . 1/15/2016
I loved how Decker has released Manoosh and Hugo to deal with the Morgan problem. Please continue.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »