Reviews for Bad Company
SakiHanajima1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2018
Oh I just the read that small piece and I laughed so hard. I hated Anna too. Their little tryst was just.. ick.
RykerSnow chapter 25 . 1/26/2017
Wow. I love this story, why did you make me cry? Finished season 1 within 2 days. haha. Moving on to season 2, I really hope you keep this up. I am thoroughly enjoying it.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/13/2016
It really disturbs me how she refers to both Sam and dean as her brothers! Sam yes, good, they are siblings, but dean and her are romantically involved! She should not call him her brother, Sam hould not be saying OUR sister. Abigail and Sam can be siblings and referred to as siblings, but Abigail and Dean no.
Guest101 chapter 14 . 10/6/2015
I'm absolutely loving this story. And I'm thrilled to know that one I'm done this I can start reading the sequel right away. You have excellent character development and your ability to write emotions is wonderful. I love Dean and Abigail's passionate relationship and im happy yo see how realistic you have made their reactions to finding out and dealing with the pregnancy. Sam and Abigail's connection is really cute.
Amoral-Loyaler chapter 3 . 8/17/2015
I really like it so far! I'm curious if you are going to do any flashbacks about how Dean and Abigail's relationship formed/grew. Either way, onto the next chapter!
JustThatOneYoutubeNerd chapter 2 . 7/16/2015
So, turns out I have sorta read this. I read the first few chapters or so a while back. I can't remember if I finished it or not so I'm just gonna re-read the whole thing
JustThatOneYoutubeNerd chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
About to start reading :)
take the purple pill chapter 14 . 3/9/2015
Love the story so far! Little medical info for you though. Zofran is meant to be a sublingual medication. Meaning it disolves under the tongue. Sorry. Former Navy Medic so it was a slight OCD issue.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/11/2015
So this is my first review EVER on here, even though I've been reading various fics for close to 3 years now, which is really shitty of me but also besides the point. The point being that the though of Abs, Sam and Dean rocking out to Bohemian Rhapsody was SO. FUCKING. MAGICAL. That I felt the need to actually pull up the song on my phone and sing alone with it, just dying at the mental image I had of these 3 beautiful characters jamming out with me to one of the best songs of all time. Thank you so, so, so very much for completing my life. I would say I could die happy now, but I still need to finish this fic. And so help me woman, this is such an amazing story with such a lovable OC that I swear I will summon Crowley myself at the nearest crossroad and make a deal to have this go through season 10. Maybe even 11, since the show has officially been renewed for it. Wow, longest review ever? Maybe. I am now rambling. Point: Boho Rhaps with Winchesters- YES.
ebonywarrior85 chapter 26 . 1/8/2015
Your welcome, I seen amber heard in some movies but I think her and jensen would look good together too. I have always been a fan of jensen ackles;) he has great chemistry with any female:) and im looking forward to read the second season!
Love.Fiction.2021 chapter 25 . 1/5/2015
Sound of Madness for season 2 and please let them all be ok! Don't make the baby or Abigail die. Please hurry with the next season...
Love.Fiction.2021 chapter 24 . 1/5/2015
Loving this.
Love.Fiction.2021 chapter 23 . 1/5/2015
Awwww loved it.
Love.Fiction.2021 chapter 22 . 1/5/2015
Loved it!
Love.Fiction.2021 chapter 21 . 1/5/2015
I don't think they should name the child Cody maybe John after their father.