Reviews for And You Were There for Me
CUTE! I love it!
Billy the Kangaroo chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
KAWAII! I love it! So sweet. _
August Coldfeather chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Hello, good day to you. This is the one whom you left a review in one of my story. Yes, I don't deny it. But I just want you to know that I'm sorry. If it makes you feel any better, I deleted it. I am just hoping you would accept my apology. This is not a suck up, but this, you story, is better than mine. I admit that. And I know I shouldn't have done. Once again, I apologize for what happened.
crimson yeux chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
oh yes please please make a sequel only can it be an R reted one _~
Kerry chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Oh! So very good! That was brilliant in every way, they weren't even out of character! I loved how you wrote that bastard Hotohori, and Tasuki and Nuriko were perfect...it's so *rare* that fanfics are in character. That was amazing. Please write more!
Luna Llena chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Love the fic . PLEASE do write a sequel!
Ayuriu chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Maybe it's just my the punctuation is really screwed up. I can't even read it. Sorry.

shadow priestess chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
Wow... this is really good! (I'm looking happily around your author's page since I liked My Secret so much.) It's a pretty cool take on Nuriko pairings. And the way you portrayed Hotohori's feelings was very believable, which I like. I could see him being that mean, though only in private. Just cause that loser acts all nice in front of his subjects doesn't mean he's a great guy!

Umm well you did get my point... this is very good and I hope to see more writing from you soon!
Kim C chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
Please do write a sequel to this, where Hotohori gets what's coming to him.
AngelDragon chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
Ryoko-san,that was so kawaii!I don't know about anyone else,but I know *I'd* like to see a sequel to & Nuriko are just too cute together,ne?(Hotohori was such an inconsiderate jerk to poor Nuriko,huh?)Please keep up the good writing & I loved your Nuriko poem,as thanks for reviewing my fics!

Ja, AngelDragon _
NephilimTear chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
Iwanna sequel, I wanna sequel! Truthfully, I just wanna see Hotohori get his for being such a *bastard* in this but still...*shrug*
Lyo chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
eee! :D Very cute. Hotohori can be such a mean old thing, but Tasuki is awesome. Yay for Tasuki! Great fic!
Miss Kissranada chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
Hotohori is mean, but I still like your story. Loved who you made Nuriko end up with!