Reviews for Deer tracks
AyaValkyrie chapter 13 . 22h
Hope you continue it sometime soon. Nice one.
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 13 . 4/15
Hope you add more
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 11 . 4/15
The runes chests were neat
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 8 . 4/15
She fits in amazingly good
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 6 . 4/15
Glad they have chemistry
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 5 . 4/15
Like how the story is going
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 3 . 4/15
I think they will get along good
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 2 . 4/15
Hope the marriage works out
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 1 . 4/15
Interesting looking forward to reading the rest
Mashrose chapter 3 . 4/15
THE HECK IS A 'SHIKAMARU INTERLUDE'!? HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO US!?
Lyra chapter 1 . 4/15
Is this abandoned? Please say it isn't.. It's one of my favourite Harry Potter and Naruto Crossovers and I come back to it quite often. I hope you will continue at some point.
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 13 . 4/1
Brilliant.!
I really like this story;)
I will looking forward to the next update!
Greetings.!
Trickster79 chapter 13 . 3/20
How many spells can Midoriko cast with the runes? I mean, sure, her status may be a civilian but her abilities could be used very efficiently in battle...does she conserve her ability to speak parsel? She needs to get to know Anko. And please, can we see Shikaku and Shikamaru react to her animagus form?! I am dying to see their reaction XD
Also, I want her to be fairly competent in defending herself and her precious people with good and maybe awesome spells that in NAruto's work would be perceived as AMAZING. In short, I want Midoriko to kick ass
(By the way, why couldn't her name be Midori? It's a total valid femenine name, it wasn't really that necessary to add "Ko")
noxenrom chapter 2 . 3/14
Selfinsert shit oc protagonist
EllaJuroku chapter 13 . 2/17
I was wondering, when is the next chapter coming out? Please let me know when it comes out, I would love to read it. I do hope you have not chosen to discontinue the story, because it is a great story to read. If you do discontinue the story please let me know so I can remove it from my favorites.

Thank You for taking the time to read this message. This is a great story to read & I love reading it so much! Feel free to check out my Wattpad Account! My Pen name is EllaJuroku.
You can also find me on Gaia Online, username Ella Juroku!
️Ella Juroku️