Reviews for Bound in Blood
rainne.2000.16 chapter 3 . 9/30
Can't wait for the next update. Totally hoping for an Olicity ending.
farmgirl1964 chapter 3 . 8/1
Loving this!
FelicityQueen23 chapter 3 . 6/9
Please write some more, I really like your story.
4321 chapter 3 . 5/22
Please update soon
Anne-Lilian chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
I like it! I wonder what you're going to do about Sara, though. Really good story so far, though I was a little disappointed in Roy, but I guess he needs to be a bit dense, right?
Mello chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
Please tell me you're continuing their story. Its really good. Please update soon
Keiko Luna chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
Interesting. I wonder what her stalker will do when he sees the other roses?
JLC chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
Really enjoying this re-write...looking forward to the next update.
DoctorLia chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
Omg! I have been putting off reading this, but I'm so happy I finally had time to catch up! I can't wait for the next chapter :)

Is this following the serious? Or just certain things are being followed, given the rewrite?
iloverob32 chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
I really like this so far!
PuffyUnicorn chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Hello! its nice too see you again :) i almost get panicked when I realized i didnt find you on my favorite page ( then i remembered deleting the previous fic in order to wait for the new one xD) soo..yay im baack! i just feel the need to write you just for telling that it was an amazing start! I feel this guy like a real maniatic obssesive stalker O.O and i like it!

I will read the next chapters right now! ;)
Raphs No.1 Girl chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
Another great chapter as always. I'm really liking the re-write so far, so hopefully you're happy with it too.

As to the season finale, my emotions were like a yo-yo. At first I was all fan-girly and "yay, he confessed!" And then I was all devastated that it was a trick. But now I'm all hopeful and eager to see where they're gonna go with this.

I know you've probably had loads of beta-reader applicants, but I thought I might as well submit myself for consideration as well. I have previous experience, English is my first language and I have studied English at college level. I do work full time, but only during the week, and even on weekdays can usually find a couple hours spare time, and will do my very best to meet deadlines.
Raphs No.1 Girl chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
Awww, so very very cute and awesome. Loved it!
SharkGurl chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
I'm very much digging the rewrite. And I literally screamed at the scene in the mansion and then I cried when I realized it was a trick.
If you happened to hear a loud cracking noise several hours ago that was my heart breaking.
olicity-smoak-queen chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Awesome update, I'm glad you are writing this story again.
I'm really excited for the next part.
Also I can beta your work if you haven't found one yet, let me know of you are thill looking for someone.