Reviews for Primal
mommymac0508 chapter 21 . 1/28
I enjoyed reading this thank you
yungsunofagun chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
so very different, good different. I like this.
TheEasternWind chapter 9 . 7/14/2016
I can't decide if it is adorable or just ridiculous. Either way: there, their and they're are NOT the same thing. And quiet and quite also have QUITE different meanings. Writhe and wither are also not to be confused. Learn your language, dude.
twiclare chapter 19 . 7/12/2016
That was very different, I enjoyed it, thanks for sharing!
Kochabilka chapter 19 . 2/17/2016
Enjoyed this! Very good! :-)
Mrsguinn chapter 2 . 10/9/2015
Pretty interesting. I think I'll keep reading.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 21 . 10/7/2015
I would love to assist, but I got my own thing going on right now. What I would suggest you don't do is find a 'yes man'. Some bobble head that just nods at everything you do. B/c what you need more than anything is 'some' criticism. Someone to tell you how it is. If you could debate the points they come up with GREAT go with it? but if they say it doesn't make sense, and you can't defend it, then adapt and overcome my friend.

So one bit of advice, narrow down your field from 'anyone' and find specific type of person you are looking for.

Trill :D
Guest chapter 4 . 8/25/2015
Again Edward is not short! Jesus!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
Edward is 6'2. Taller then jasper.
Mariah Collins chapter 20 . 8/25/2015
I love this story! It had me hooked from the get go!
Darkangel665 chapter 19 . 5/31/2015
Didn't Edward say that he wanted his son to be named Axel after his grandfather? I'm just wondering. Other than that good story can't wait for your next one.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/20/2014
I thought Edward was naming his child Alex?
TrillionSchiffer chapter 18 . 10/17/2014
Felix living...retarded.

Bella begging for his life after one sad story...retarded.

Honestly... the whole chapter read like you were just trying to put words on paper as quickly as possible just to get it over with; then there was the choices you made. OH MY GOD were they bad. SMH.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 17 . 10/17/2014
Telling aro or Felix the numbers they were facing was senseless. SMGDH. Why oh why would anyone with a brain do that?!
TrillionSchiffer chapter 7 . 10/17/2014