Reviews for Shadows & Pheromones
roseokwerekwu chapter 4 . 5/21/2017
lololol. loved this piece. an absolute joy to read. thank you
retwin chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
Excellent and totally believable characterizations. I look forward to the sequel even if it is a one shot that encapsulates the ending in the war and their return home. I would like to know if Alana is able to find her Omega; I liked her because she wasn't the typical jealous crew member that you tend to see in other fics. I am also curiously happy that Khan ripped Bellamy's lung out...That was an added layer that told us that loving and needing Molly did not take the ruthlessness out of Khan effectively neutering him. I like that you showed him true to his character but also with the tenderness that he feels for his crew and Molly. The attraction to Khan/Molly fics is that he is not a nice man but he seems to have genuine love for his crew. Passionate enough to do anything for those he loves. We all want that kind of love and passion for Molly but it is rare to read a fic that doesn't down play his ruthlessness and make him more a besotted fool for love. Your fiction showed us that he would remain true to his genetics but also allow him to become not only a superior man but one day a good man. I am going to hope that Khan and Molly live happily and passionately forever after. Thank you again for writing an amazing fiction.
enp chapter 4 . 5/5/2015
Do you still have plans for a sequel?!
Poodle warriors chapter 4 . 2/20/2015
I loved this story on AO3 and I wanted to also leave a review here as well; you really did an outstanding job with this pairing. So well done :)
Chaotic-Masterpiece chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
I enjoyed this quite a bit. I loved the way that Molly still was able to play a relevant role in the plot instead of being just a prisoner. Great work, I can't wait to read more! (And if you could muster up a chapter or two for Dmoke and Mirrors, I'd be eternally grateful) ;)
NelumboGryffindor chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
Great story..
Even when I had to google Star-Trek terms..it made much sense
Loved it..
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I really, really appreciate the fact that you've taken into account how dubious the consent can be in other Omegaverse fics - they ALWAYS make my feminist self a wee bit uncomfortable. I can still read and appreciate them, but the back of my mind keeps up a pretty constant whir of 'not happy' while I'm doing so. Also, I adore that this Molly seems to be able to hold her own - you don't have to be a physical badass in order to be a strong female character, you just need to have good character development. Awesome job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This story was sooo good! I loved every pleasurable second of it! Can't wait for the sequel! !
kkolmakov chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
It was a great story! The size, the structure, every and each character perfect! Sequel please!

I loved Molly in this story. She is indeed small and fragile but even contrasted with Khan you gave her strength and female wisdom. I loved it!

Keep up the good work!
coolaquariun chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Very well written and I loved the slow progression of their relationship, it was not just sex but more than that. Yay for a sequel. Thanks for sharing!
LadyStiff chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Amazing! I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews! I love this and I would be so excited for a sequel.
You write beautifully.
hiddleston-mania chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I'm in love with this story. This is my fifth time rereading it
Angeldolphin01 chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
I really love it. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Domitheus chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
Yay! I'm so glad your doing a sequel! I absolutely love this! Khanolly omegaverse is one of my fav type of fics and I love the plot and characters!
Hushi Taloa chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
Mercy! What a ride! This is wonderful! Thanks for writing!