Reviews for Tower of Babel
Golden Jones chapter 40 . 6/13
Finished this last night at 3a.m.
Damn! This is everything that a BMWW fan desires! Damn! I freaking love this fic. The character development and the plot. The way that everyone's furious with Bats at first but then they realise that it was necessary. And I love the way you portrayed batman. The internal struggle. The agony with which he lives every day...and how despite trying, he knows that he needs Diana to keep going on.
I would love to see more of joker tho. But that's just me. This fic was fucking awesome man! And my favourite part has to be when Bruce and Diana discuss their ideologies. That was the bomb!
It's disgusting as the authors show Batman so smooth with talia and so pig with Diana.
Supermaster51 chapter 40 . 6/2
Obviously, wonderbat must be keep in secret because all the league will want bother Batman and Wonder Woman. So, if they bother them, they must be careful. Beware the Batman, always.
DaddysLiitleGirl chapter 40 . 3/6
I grew up watching the animated series and I fell in love with these two. after 10 years I'm re watching the series and reading this reminds me why I love this pairing. hope to see more from you xoxo
Well done!
Shadow chapter 15 . 1/12
Tim's been kidnapped?
Shadow chapter 11 . 1/12
Huh?
MagFkingNeto chapter 40 . 12/26/2017
Easily one of the best BMWW fics I've read on here. Mostly because it was written like an actual Justice League story. Genuine tension and a lot of heart throughout all of the characters.

You've got a fan in me!
Depressioncat chapter 11 . 9/26/2017
Great story
Fliedertraum chapter 40 . 7/21/2017
Great story! Thank yoz
Guest chapter 40 . 7/4/2017
Well done you truely succeded in creating a gripping action packed emotional WW/BM story that captures in full vivid detail the struggle between the two emotionally while incorporating an abundance of aspects from other memorable DC is a story you should feel more than proud of well done.I commend you.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/8/2017
Batman is a sap when the story was dark. I cant read it
lulu2613 chapter 17 . 5/14/2017
What happened to Tim? What did joker do? Where is Dick?
lulu2613 chapter 14 . 5/14/2017
He's broken. And he doesn't believe in love and being happy at least not for him especially not for him
lulu2613 chapter 9 . 5/14/2017