Reviews for Tower of Babel
DaddysLiitleGirl chapter 40 . 3/6
I grew up watching the animated series and I fell in love with these two. after 10 years I'm re watching the series and reading this reminds me why I love this pairing. hope to see more from you xoxo
Well done!
Shadow chapter 15 . 1/12
Tim's been kidnapped?
Shadow chapter 11 . 1/12
MagFkingNeto chapter 40 . 12/26/2017
Easily one of the best BMWW fics I've read on here. Mostly because it was written like an actual Justice League story. Genuine tension and a lot of heart throughout all of the characters.

You've got a fan in me!
Depressioncat chapter 11 . 9/26/2017
Great story
Fliedertraum chapter 40 . 7/21/2017
Great story! Thank yoz
Guest chapter 40 . 7/4/2017
Well done you truely succeded in creating a gripping action packed emotional WW/BM story that captures in full vivid detail the struggle between the two emotionally while incorporating an abundance of aspects from other memorable DC is a story you should feel more than proud of well done.I commend you.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/8/2017
Batman is a sap when the story was dark. I cant read it
lulu2613 chapter 17 . 5/14/2017
What happened to Tim? What did joker do? Where is Dick?
lulu2613 chapter 14 . 5/14/2017
He's broken. And he doesn't believe in love and being happy at least not for him especially not for him
lulu2613 chapter 9 . 5/14/2017
Your evil! I like that.
lulu2613 chapter 7 . 5/14/2017
So its not Vandal Savage its Ra okay twist didn't see coming. Nice one!
lulu2613 chapter 5 . 5/14/2017
Him? Meaning Batman I presume? Who wans the justice league to fall? It could be anybody. Vandal Savage?
lulu2613 chapter 3 . 5/14/2017
I'm not personally familiar with Talia al Ghul. I don't watch arrow and I don't care for the batman movies. And I only just begun watching batman's animated series. I watched the batman. And I don't think Talia was even mentioned.