Reviews for Tower of Babel
Fliedertraum chapter 40 . 7/21
Great story! Thank yoz
Well done you truely succeded in creating a gripping action packed emotional WW/BM story that captures in full vivid detail the struggle between the two emotionally while incorporating an abundance of aspects from other memorable DC is a story you should feel more than proud of well done.I commend you.
Batman is a sap when the story was dark. I cant read it
lulu2613 chapter 17 . 5/14
What happened to Tim? What did joker do? Where is Dick?
lulu2613 chapter 14 . 5/14
He's broken. And he doesn't believe in love and being happy at least not for him especially not for him
lulu2613 chapter 9 . 5/14
Your evil! I like that.
lulu2613 chapter 7 . 5/14
So its not Vandal Savage its Ra okay twist didn't see coming. Nice one!
lulu2613 chapter 5 . 5/14
Him? Meaning Batman I presume? Who wans the justice league to fall? It could be anybody. Vandal Savage?
lulu2613 chapter 3 . 5/14
I'm not personally familiar with Talia al Ghul. I don't watch arrow and I don't care for the batman movies. And I only just begun watching batman's animated series. I watched the batman. And I don't think Talia was even mentioned.
lulu2613 chapter 2 . 5/14
I never understood while the animated flash is dumber than the live action flash.
lulu2613 chapter 1 . 5/14
I always like Wonder Woman with Batman and not superman
AngelMariaNF chapter 40 . 5/1
Finally Batman is happy And solved the problem of contingency plans, too. And Diana and Bruce love each other. All is well in the world! Wonderful story!
envy34 chapter 10 . 2/11
this was a great chapter, loved the emptions and the look into the bruce/batman divide here.
Reading this chapter and i see you changed up the story a bit or a lot but i hope its not to much just hoping every thing that happen before still stays in.
BMWWlover chapter 40 . 10/17/2016
Should I have been studying for a Spanish test? Yup. Did I instead read this story? Yup. Did I have regrets about doing so? Hell No!

In all serious though, this was probably one of my favorite stories that I have read in a while. You nearly tore my heart out at the end, but nevertheless I had s blast reading this. In fact, I have been so addicted to the story that I didn't bother to check if you have written any other stories. I am going to go do that after I post this review, and if there are no stories I am going to be one very unhappy person. (; Great story! - Ben