Reviews for Redemption
Arsenel chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Nice, it does bring in, at least one persons view, more closer than endgame though everyone probobly guess something like this would happen. She would rather NOT have kids? Didn't she mention something about trying to take over the FFW by promiseing Marik her frist born girl or at least thought about it at the last Star League Assemble?
Thoman chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
I like it, hope you continue the story .want to see if that freebirth katrina steiner can survive clan training ;-)
Yronhand chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Nice, nice...I can't wait to see how you tie this factor into NWO/SIS
Kerensky's Hope chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
Good start so far. I cannot wait to see what happens to Katherine Steiner.

P.S: I think readers knew just who she was by the story summary. :)

P.S.S: Kill her off. :p
JA Baker chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
Despite every think Nice Guy has said about my fan-fic both here and elsewhere, I have to admit this is a good story.

Could use some more chapters.
deathshadow chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Hmm, yet another Steiner ending up spending time at a religeous institution... Well, at least it's not a monestary.
Aeain chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Wow. Great. Not many words can say how well written this is keep up the work.
Elven 14 chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
*blinks*

it's ok...
Delrious chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
good stuff...but y would the cobras consent someone not of their clan and for one of their exclusive bloodnames to compete only for a star of omni mechs?
AquiLa chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
*sniff* *sniff* ...im so ashamed, i didnt even suspect who she was untill mannix said *katrina* and then the bit about her brother *clicked* so to speak... *hungs head in shame* ( ... /NOW I AM EXTREMELY ANXIOUS NOW ABOUT WHY THE HELL KATRINA IS EVEN IN THAT SITUATION TO BEGIN WITH YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! aaaaahhhhhhhhh...
Death Jester chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
I like it.. I'm not a big fan of the white puffy snakes... but it's still good. I'm not a total BT storyline buff, but I like where this could go.
Warden chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
"Oh, and all readers should know who the woman was by about the eighth paragraph!"

Eleventh, but it was 23:45 local time so I'm a bit slow.

Great story, though as someone else has already pointed out you'll have one hell of a job completing all your novels. (I like your blog to btw, but it would be nice if you updated it more frequently. :-) )
Hobbes chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
I guess this is one of the reasons why Classical Battletech shouldn't have ended...oh well *sigh*

Good start and good luck to complete the three (!) novels now. It will be one heck of an effort :)