Reviews for Breaking and Entering
VivaciousElsa chapter 5 . 7/12
Oh my GOD! I can't believe I never left a review for Breaking and Entering! I'm so sorry! This story is honestly THE first Elsanna story that got me hooked, so to say the least, I love it. Elsa and Anna are absolutely perfect in this; Elsa with her collected, yet nervous mannerisms and Anna with her firey, flirtatious self. I think I found this very early in 2016, so I was already extremely late to talk to you and support your amazing writing. And I don't think I left any reviews back then, so sorry... really. Umm, ha-ha. I think I've read Breaking and Entering quite a few times, to revamp my love for Elsanna, and I really just wanted to thank the author for putting this out there. Thank you thank you thank you. For making me love Elsa and Anna and Frozen even more than I did already.
thorneux chapter 5 . 8/7/2016
Great story! I hope you'd still update. No pressure though. This is awesome. :)
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
This is disturbing hyperactive. It's fine you wish to portray Anne in a cannon manner, but this is Just even too much. Not only did you butcher English, but in the process you also made Anna an unlikable character. Tame it down at least a little.
sedryn chapter 5 . 7/3/2015
Gotta thank K for recommending me this story _

It is lovely! Thank you for writing it, and I hope I get to see more of it :)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
Good
ExpertIntrovert chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
This fic is the most adorable thing I have ever read it made me uncontrollably happy
FreelanceBum chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
Cute. I think the first two chapters were my favorite.
FreelanceBum chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
You have very imaginative chapter titles.
Icywind Spirit chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
Just a heads up, North Mountain is a better name for a pub then Happy snowman. Think about it, The North Mountian Pub. Make Happy snowman the diner.
kenfromnhus chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
Cool story and chapter. I look forward to more chapters and more sex.
Sophia chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
This is amazing please keep it up!
chevyygirl13 chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
Love
gablen500 chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
Fluff and smut hmm smuff? Oh well i'll figure it out eventually. Anyways awesome chapter as usual
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
Awesome story! :) i like my smut like i like my meme, a short plot and hilarious all at the same time
E.Elliot chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
Omg this is perfect!*-* I love it!