Reviews for Spark and Fire (Parva scintilla saepe magnam flamam excitat)
JinyiWei chapter 7 . 9/5/2015
Haha well genious chapter and I must say the way Roy proposed to Riza was rather fast and blunt but oh well , she said "yes", so up to the next chapter :)
Hawkstang chapter 7 . 9/4/2015
I'm glad u updated. Awesome chapter ;)
JinyiWei chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
Wow i just read all of it in one go but man must i say that after this chapter u got me hooked :) now im really curious to see what will happen next. ( I already got mutliple theories running mulling about in my mind but I guess I just need to wait and see what will happen next).

Anyway keep it up
Monk'ichii chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
I love your fanfic ! It's so heartwarming ! Berthold is so different from the manga but I like it. This ship doesn't always have to be sad, tragic, painful etc. Sometimes it's okay to be a little OOC, especially if it's end up like this ;)
I can't wait to read the next chapter, the supsense is unbearable !
Who will ever think that Berthold could be funny ? "I'm not a pyromaniac !" Hahah, that made me laugh so much !
Hawkstang chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
Awesome chapter wonder what's will happen next ;)
Hawkstang chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
Great work ;)
TigerDragon4 chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
Also, the whole part where Berthold was like "It's complicated", Riza's "Then uncomplicate it" response was the best! Had me laughing! XD :D
TigerDragon4 chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Ah. Ha. Haha. Cost an arm and a leg. XD

I really love this story! You're so thorough in your explanations! Oh my gosh when you were writing about Riza and Roy cooking dinner, made me so hungry! XD Anyway, this is really well written! Thank you so much!
TigerDragon4
long live marshmallows chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
HAHHAHAAAAAA TURN THEM INTO DUMPLINGS.. PFFTAA XD
Very funny interactions. I like how Mustang probably bought more cloth than he really needed.
Hawkstang chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
Glad your back. And great chapter. Please update soon ;)
C chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
OMG, Berthold reads JACS! As a chemist, this made me roll on the floor. That's a hilarious reference and I'm really enjoying this story. Thanks for updating and I look forward to more!
Hawkstang chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
I'm really liking this fic. It's different from other fic. Awesome work update soon ;)
long live marshmallows chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
HAHAHA I like this. It's hilarious at some points and very well done. It's moving nicely and their quippy comments are amusing.
Yay for Berthold feeling better.

-LLM
long live marshmallows chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
HAHAHAA An inturrupted kiss XDDD Those are always funny.
UPDAAAAAAAATE... I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS LATER :P
A chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I'm so interested in where this goes! I hope to see more soon. :)