Reviews for Then, Now and Forever
crimsonfire3 chapter 19 . 9/11
Oh my god I binge read everything. I sacrificed a few hours of sleep and it was so worth it ajfkwlcna

SO CLOSE TO THAT PART IN THE BEGINNING ABOUT BLOOD SOAKED SASUKE WITH A DYING NARUTO AJFKWKCJA Oh god the pain and angst with the preparation for the war. I cant. These 2 breaks my heart SOBS

Please omg please find the time to update this again.
Even until the part where Sasuke kills Naruto. I just want a conclusion on what happened in their past WAAAH

If you can't continue it, at least a detailed summary of what to happen is appreciated T_T
Thank you very much for this wonderful fanfic. My mind flew me to a fantasy land with how great you've written it and the world building.
Hope to hear more from you and this fanfic!
jabsher12 chapter 1 . 8/22
Please please please please please come back and finish this story!
BannanGodis chapter 19 . 8/1
Omg, more more more!
VermilionShade chapter 19 . 6/4
Please uuuppppddddaaaaaatttttteeeee soooooonnnn! \(0\) (/-)/ \(**)/\(**)/
jabsher12 chapter 19 . 6/2
This story is so darn good! I really, really sincerely hope you come back to finish it one day. I would love to see how it all turns out
Always a fan chapter 19 . 5/4
I keep hoping that one day this story will be finished.
Rikka-sama chapter 19 . 3/7
I came back to see if this story was finished, I still love this story very much, I hope that one day it will be finished, best of luck!
Anko Rocks chapter 10 . 1/26
"It would be terrible for a war to break if His Highness remains at lost. He needs to be found soon to avoid this conflict, I sure hope Lord Naruto realized what predicament he had put you and the entire Empire as well"

And Sakura, pray tell...

What did you do?

And also...

Fvck the Uchiha Empire, you did.

On another note, with friends like Sasuke who the fvck needs enemies anyway. He's great at trampling hearts.
Again, I'm not asking for his love. I'm asking for him to actually CARE (yea I know) ACTUALLY care about his "best friend".
Anko Rocks chapter 10 . 1/26
"He's good for me as I am to him." -_-
Sasuke, wtf you lying?
YOU, of all people, are good for Naruto?!
...
Orochimaru's better for Naruto's mental and emotional help.
At least he tries to help him and talk to him when he's upset regardless of his intentions.
Hell, for a best friend, you sure don't seem to help him when he's down. Only expect him to obey you during arguments, because you're the emperor.

Heck, name the things you've done to earn the type of loyalty that promises mind, body, heart, and soul.

I'm NOT asking Sasuke to suddenly love Naruto. NO. I'm asking him to consider one... JUST ONE person outside of himself.

I mean,
~Go to war for Sakura risking the lives of innocents.
~Doing it in Naru's bed while continually trampling on his dignity
~Demanding Naruto belong exclusively to you for your own dignity (He can't even dance w/ppl)
~Making Sakura the FIRST of many concubines
~Putting Kyuubi and Itachi at conflict
~Giving Naruto RESPONSIBILITY, and giving Sakura POWER (like dafuq)
...and many more.
Orange Shine chapter 6 . 1/26
Sasuke and his prēçīōūs Sakura are getting me "drag a he" mad. Like, they're REALLLLLLY pïssïng me off.
Bakaluvu chapter 19 . 12/31/2017
Pls continue this stor awesome writer
Bakaluvu chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Pls complete this fanfic its awesome and i luv it pls pls pls
rokudaime09 chapter 19 . 12/4/2017
Its good that it was updated! The last chapter ive read about these was the coupling of sasuke and naru, then it stopped. I love these fic and would always cry when rereading these. Hoping that you will continue writing these. It gave us sasunaru fans hope and great joy.
Sailing.Day chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
This fic is really heart wrecking. Every chapter naruto pov make me cry. But still this fic is one my favorite. Sometime I will just half read fic with theme like this, but when I read this fic I still continue to read when I know already in last chapter. I hope you still will continue this fic please..
aka-chan chapter 19 . 7/27/2017
i don't know how to reach you, but i really hope if you are having a writer block or decide to discontinue this fic, please leave a note. don't let us wait for another year..