Reviews for Then, Now and Forever
Anko Rocks chapter 10 . 1/26
"It would be terrible for a war to break if His Highness remains at lost. He needs to be found soon to avoid this conflict, I sure hope Lord Naruto realized what predicament he had put you and the entire Empire as well"

And Sakura, pray tell...

What did you do?

And also...

Fvck the Uchiha Empire, you did.

On another note, with friends like Sasuke who the fvck needs enemies anyway. He's great at trampling hearts.
Again, I'm not asking for his love. I'm asking for him to actually CARE (yea I know) ACTUALLY care about his "best friend".
Anko Rocks chapter 10 . 1/26
"He's good for me as I am to him." -_-
Sasuke, wtf you lying?
YOU, of all people, are good for Naruto?!
...
Orochimaru's better for Naruto's mental and emotional help.
At least he tries to help him and talk to him when he's upset regardless of his intentions.
Hell, for a best friend, you sure don't seem to help him when he's down. Only expect him to obey you during arguments, because you're the emperor.

Heck, name the things you've done to earn the type of loyalty that promises mind, body, heart, and soul.

I'm NOT asking Sasuke to suddenly love Naruto. NO. I'm asking him to consider one... JUST ONE person outside of himself.

I mean,
~Go to war for Sakura risking the lives of innocents.
~Doing it in Naru's bed while continually trampling on his dignity
~Demanding Naruto belong exclusively to you for your own dignity (He can't even dance w/ppl)
~Making Sakura the FIRST of many concubines
~Putting Kyuubi and Itachi at conflict
~Giving Naruto RESPONSIBILITY, and giving Sakura POWER (like dafuq)
...and many more.
Jhessa Mae chapter 6 . 1/26
Sasuke and his prēçīōūs Sakura are getting me "drag a he" mad. Like, they're REALLLLLLY pïssïng me off.
Bakaluvu chapter 19 . 12/31/2017
Pls continue this stor awesome writer
Bakaluvu chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Pls complete this fanfic its awesome and i luv it pls pls pls
rokudaime09 chapter 19 . 12/4/2017
Its good that it was updated! The last chapter ive read about these was the coupling of sasuke and naru, then it stopped. I love these fic and would always cry when rereading these. Hoping that you will continue writing these. It gave us sasunaru fans hope and great joy.
Sailing.Day chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
This fic is really heart wrecking. Every chapter naruto pov make me cry. But still this fic is one my favorite. Sometime I will just half read fic with theme like this, but when I read this fic I still continue to read when I know already in last chapter. I hope you still will continue this fic please..
aka-chan chapter 19 . 7/27/2017
i don't know how to reach you, but i really hope if you are having a writer block or decide to discontinue this fic, please leave a note. don't let us wait for another year..
aka-chan chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
i don't mind how much time you need to update, i can wait, we all can, but please don't abandon this fic! at least, let the readers knows the ending...
bubbleTART chapter 19 . 5/5/2017
its been more than a year since the last update.. please stop torturing us. please update real soon.. please please update..
hetaseven chapter 19 . 4/25/2017
In the middle of this fic im so very upset and wanna stop reading this fabulous ff when i think you decided to go under sasusaku, but i cling to the summary that clearly state sasunaru written first before sasusaku. You are successly make my heart shatter by those kind of storytelling. And here i craving for more. Where is the update?
kipaspanas chapter 19 . 4/13/2017
pls update this sighcoe san!
its been a year TT
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
Have you given up on this story? I really loved it, I hope you return or let us know if you'll come back.
Yameros chapter 17 . 4/1/2017
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONCONTINUE THIS! It's fine if you end this early just don't discontinue this. It's really wonderful to read!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/20/2017
oh dear. anybody? pls update im dying for the update