Reviews for Dealing
steamboat chapter 5 . 5/21/2015
I enjoyed your story, though I thought it was a little bit on the "bare bones" side if you know what I mean! I do however agree with your premise that the tragedy of baby Sarah's death coulda, woulda, shoulda, brought Harm and Mac together! Well done, and thank you for sharing!
jag389 chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Good story, good job. Just added it to my favs..
MariShal chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
I liked it! Very cute Harm/Mac moments.

Too sad baby Sarah had to die.
starryeyes10 chapter 5 . 5/11/2007
great story.
Hannah chapter 5 . 11/28/2006
Hey,

this is a very good but very sad story. I like the way you got Harm and Mac together, it was sweet but not too corny, which was good.

i think for the next chapter you should have a funeral and a sort of memorial for baby Sarah, i mean i know she was just a baby and she died just after her birth but i think it would be nice if the Jag team had a memorial. I also think that Harm and Mac should make a quilt for Baby Sarah and either have her buried in it or given to Bud and Harriet, it should have pictures of her ultrasounds and her birth Info ya know like:

Sarah Harmony Roberts

03/11/06-03/12/06(?)

27 inches

1.96kgs

Our Angel In Heaven

love

God-Mommy and God-Daddy

xx

just a thought, anyway keep up the good work
BlueEyesOnly chapter 5 . 3/29/2005
Great story. I love it!
Anon chapter 5 . 11/10/2004
I just have one question - what happened to Renee?
Anon chapter 5 . 11/10/2004
I just have one question - what happened to Renee?
Nighthawk5 chapter 5 . 8/2/2003
Do you love me?

Man, why do people ask that question? Do they honestly think someone is going to say, no I think you're a whorish bitch?

But, Aw, that was sweet.

*grins*

Yes, Nighthawk is back and more addicted to fanfiction than ever! (I was outta the country for a while) Anywho, gotta catch up on your stories.
Reese Cup chapter 5 . 6/1/2003
Hey Navy Babe it's your annoying friend Reese Cup. I absoultely love this story! This is a very sad and sweet story and you describe the characters so well. Keep writing more good stories like this one!
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 5 . 2/13/2003
wonderful!
April chapter 5 . 2/5/2003
A fun sequeal would be when Renee finds out and Harm breaks up with her. Then not long after Harriet and Mac start planning the wedding. A few months after the wedding the four friends find out that they are about to become parents. Then the race to the hospital begins. One couple in labor heads to the hospital while the other couple, in supposrt of their friend follow them to the hospital in support. Both in up in labor and delivering within hours of each other!
April chapter 5 . 2/5/2003
S79 chapter 5 . 1/21/2003
great story, good ending, I loved It!
broken wings12 chapter 5 . 12/17/2002
hmm, I like him calling her Ms Mackenzie... that was funny. (Sorry- like I said, I find everything humourous)... any ideas for a sequel? You could make Bud and Harriet have a kid and then the kid could get kidnapped... and, oh, wait a minute, that's sought of like what's going to happen in one of my fics... oh well... I'm rambling *apologises*... SORRY!