Reviews for Handful
Daffodil chapter 18 . 9/11
wow,,,, triplets?!.. wow,,,, God.. I can't really even imagine how Sakura could deliver 3 babies w/out going trough a CS procedure.. that must be too painful. ughh!. Oh gosh Sasuke-kun now u completely got a clan restoration totally2x accomplished! #Thumbs up! #I've been reading like almost 10 hrs. could u believe that, I must be a Superwoman... Teehee...So yeah, I need to take a sleep...#Nyt... #Great Chapter...#Nice Plot... #Better Story..
Daffodil chapter 15 . 9/11
wow, this chap was really quite tragic... well, I've read like a bunch of SS Fanfic and as far as I can still remember, there were like 3 Fanfics including this that puts/took note/wrote/included a miscarriage thing on script... I just can't get over that 'pregnant thing again'... I dn't know, I find it really cute and funny...#teehee. and lastly wow, u got 3 wisdom tooth, that must be really hard. hope ur fine.. anyways,,, nice chapter so far...I'm just quite afraid to see Karin again on this fragile ride...dun4X!
thebookloverr chapter 20 . 8/4/2015
I love this story! So good :). Can't wait for the next chapter! Please update!
Atemumberry chapter 20 . 7/22/2014
Im learning much about parenting through this story than any parenting books out there.
Hawkllama chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
685 is my most favorite chapter of Naruto! OMFG, didn't expect it, or see it coming, but I ain't even mad... Anywho, Sasuke dressed up for a fake tea party? BEST MENTAL PICTURE EVER! It's so cute the lengths that Sasuke is willing to go for his kids! Now we just need Mikoto to grow up, and then drag Sasuke to a "tea party". XD And if Naruto or Sakura or ANYBODY shows up... well, that would be something I'd pay to see! :)
MuffinMan9223 chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
Well this is SasuSaku month so I guess you got SasuSaku love at the right time.

also a small add in one shot from yours truly.
a voice was heard from down the hall.
"Hey Sasuke I'm beat, lets get some rame- ...en." Naruto suddenly burst I to loud fits of laughter, waking the triplets up in the process.
"DOBE!" Sasuke yelled out in pure hatred.

the sound of a doorbell awoke Gaara from his nap as he walked over to the door and opened it, "Naruto?" Naruto nervously laughed and scratched his head, smiling. "Hey Gaara, is it alright is I crash here for a few days?" Gaara shrugged, "I don't mind but what happened?"
Naruto's face became serious. "Don't ever interrupt an Uchiha's tea party..."
crazymel2008 chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
im wondering when karin will come back. she will be mad that sakura and sasuke have more childern than her. whats her plan to steal the babies from sasuke and sakura or soon.
xXRosexScorpiusXx chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
Welcome back! I admit I was a little worried. Some problems can arise even days after a surgery. I'm happy that everything is alright.
I certainly missed your story, but the last Naruto manga chapter made it bearable. Finally a SasuSaku moment. I waited years for such a thing to happen.
I liked the chapter. Kakashi and Tsunade were welcomed guests.
I have thought of a solution for Sasuke and Sakura with their baby problem. Sasuke could use the Kage bunshin no jutsu! The Shadow Clone technique. I swear, shinobi can cheat themselves through everything. xDD
I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I want a Sakura centric chapter soon, though.

Rosebunse chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
I thought it was great! I hope you feel better!

Yeah, the last chapter was full on SasuSaku!
SuperKirschbluete chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
thanks, thank you sooooo much for bringing up more sasuke and daughter moments. totally in love with this chapter. they are so kawaiii.
yeah and in two days is sasukes brithday, wonder what the naruto manga will bring up.
Flame the Dark Knight chapter 19 . 7/14/2014
Spoilers:in the most recent chapter of Naruto Shippuden Naruto used the reverse ninja harem and everyone reaction was priceless (Sakura's nose was bleeding as a part of it) XD another funny and great job so thanks
xXRoseXx chapter 19 . 7/14/2014
I'm so happy. I still cannot believe it! World Champion 2014.
I'm glad that Colombia's James Rodriguez received the Golden Boot, though. He deserved it. A truly great performance on his part.
Who did you root for?

xXRosexScorpiusXx chapter 19 . 7/14/2014
Great chapter! I love Sasuke's perspective. But I'd like another Sakura POV chapter soon.
Nara Kane. Interesting name. I like it.
I just noticed something funny though. Makoto and Mikoto have very similar names. And I guess that she will me nicknamed Miko, which is close to Mako as well. xD
It's a cute coincidence. And Asami's name ends with an I. Like Shisui and Itachi.
Maybe they were meant to be named that way? ;)
But I wouldn't be surprised if Sasu and Saku will get another child in a few years. An accident, perhaps.
Another great thing I noticed. Naruto's son is named after a genius, just like Sasuke's twins. Neji, Shisui and Itachi. Hmm, maybe it is the I at the end that makes the difference? ;)
They would definitely make an interesting Genin team. Their names alone instill fear already. xDD
I hope that Kane's hair will get darker with the years, though. Deidara like. He could be a real female herat throb. Neji as well. I love redheaded guys. Gaara, Sasori...
Sasuke will have to watch out for Mikoto. :D
About the World Cup. Well, I was of course for Germany. No surprise there. Being German and all. I'm so happy
Rosebunse chapter 19 . 7/13/2014
Lol this year's Cup was pretty funny lol
germany 2014 chapter 19 . 7/13/2014
so cute. i love it. and i love the names for the new babies.