Reviews for Never Alone
Annako chapter 35 . 4/14
Oh my...! What a story ! I took me a long time to achieve it (2weeks) and it was so gooood! I adore your writing and the story you gave us. It seems all well constructed, with lot of work (and I like to see that when I read something). Thank you for bringing to me such story with new images
I will take a look at your other stories very soon ;)
Miss Annako

Ps. Sorry for my English ! I hope you will understand me...
'eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... yah we still care!
Anearin chapter 35 . 3/22
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Fun times there at the end! Great work NiRi. The trailer for that second story sounds familiar...is it a reboot or have you perhaps told me about it before? Either way, I will happily read it. But I am MOST looking forward to a certain story that follows on from this one :P. Take care and thanks again for sharing!
Dola chapter 35 . 3/19
Thanks
1356-2478 chapter 35 . 3/19
I love it!
Perfect!
Thalion Estel chapter 35 . 3/19
Lovely epilogue! I liked Aragorn's anger at the beginning, and you did a good job of keeping us in suspense about the reason for quite a while. Then Legolas' joke followed by the display of his newfound joy was perfect and a delight to read. There's nothing I love more than a group of teasing friends all laughing and jesting together. It was very sweet. And the trailer was super exciting! I look forward to seeing that story soon! Thanks so much for this wonderful story; I am thrilled to see it finally completed and done so well.
WoodElfJedi chapter 35 . 3/19
Excellent ending! I loves this story and am sad that it has ended :(
You did an awesome job with this! I can hardly wait for your next story!
Keep it up!
#durinsday
Horsegirl01 chapter 35 . 3/19
Loved it! That was a nice little touch about Legolas playing the prank on Aragorn and previously stealing his horse. It was a nice little wrap-up, though I sense a possible sequel in the making? :)
Just A Reviewer chapter 35 . 3/19
I was reading it, and laughing (because the idea of Arwen pig snorting is hilarious) and then- and then- and then it ENDED! But there was a trailer, which was fun to read and FUN to imagine. But it ended... Oh well! You said that we will see more of Caeri, so I'm content.

This is a brilliant finale, to a brilliant story, with brilliant writing, brilliant plot, brilliant characters, brilliant ideas and a whole lot of BRILLIANCE. So well done mellon nin! I'm looking forward to the next story!
wenduo chapter 34 . 3/15
So in the end it was light from the moon and the stars that could help him from his own death?
Thalion Estel chapter 34 . 3/15
Awesome chapter! I think the way that you reversed Legolas' pride using Rainiriel was perfect, and the dialogue in that exchange was great, too. The line about Galadriel's vague prophecies was too funny! I really loved the scene when Legolas returns to talk with Aragorn and Gimli; you executed it brilliantly, and their friendship is so touching. The end was wonderful; Legolas' expression of joy put a smile on my face! Excellent work; I am eager to read the epilogue!
Thegreypoet chapter 34 . 3/15
Thank you for the journey. I know there's still an epilogue to come, but as the story, the tale, stands it is good. Thank you.
Dola chapter 34 . 3/15
Thank You Again. Waiting...
Anearin chapter 34 . 3/15
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I don't want it to be over! *sobs in a corner*. And calms down. Very much looking forward to epilogue. Also looking forward to when you write and post your story of how they get together eventually! :) I have so enjoyed this reboot of this story. As usual, thank you for sharing NiRi :)
Horsegirl01 chapter 34 . 3/15
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it. It's sad to see it coming to a close, but I am very curious about what the epilogue will show...:)