Reviews for And Possibly
Miss Dazed chapter 1 . 9/23
I loved when you said "I still ship it like FedEx", hahahahaha. It's how I feel as well.
Your fics are perfect, and this one is no different. Thanks for sharing :D
Michelle My Belle chapter 1 . 2/1
Shotgun for a mouth. I absolutely love the imagery and metaphor in lines like these that you utilize so perfectly! Thank you for sharing your writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Almost perfect... except the lack of protection, which is gross.
Literary Bitca chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
::applause:: So freakin' good. :)
AllyH chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I'm counting this as my fav fic yet, I've gotta say, it flows so well! I hope you still read reviews for this story because damn it's so good!
firerosedreamer67 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Lovely, warm , so much them...there will be questions, of course, but not here...for a first story this is amazingly good can't wait to see your next story!...Thank You!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
You wrote this in an hour? My gosh. This was truly wonderful and I really hope you continue to write more Lizzington stories :)
Redlisted chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Are we biologically related..? I love it! This show has us so confused. Thank you for giving us the answer we want. Not just that he's not her dad but also not her uncle or half brother or anyone remotely blood related. I'm sure the FBI would have done a DNA test during the pilot after all. Enjoyed this story...thank u. I hope there is a sequel.
Sephaya chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I think you broke me. Such great impassioned writing and Lizzie is so mercurial and fierce. Lovely.
MyFictionalAddictions chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I still believe he did save her is why is back is scared. :) Good to know I am not alone. Thanks for sharing.
SimplyChainrings chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story - thanks for sharing! Welcome aboard, and looking forward to reading more of your stories!
scullyys chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Found my way over here via redxlizzie on Tumblr and, I have to say, this piece almost moved me to tears. So in character, so vividly drawn; I absolutely love this piece and encourage you, wholeheartedly, to continue writing in this fandom! I think you're the only thing that's going to keep me sane through the hiatus! :)
Keegan Paige chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
First off, welcome aboard! It's a rough ride with Red & Liz but ultimately rewarding. If you want to discuss more about it, you should join a lovely group over on Facebook appropriately named The Blacklist: Lizzington Shippers.
Second, for your first Blacklist and Red/Liz story, I thought it was great! No doubt something we'd all like to see happening. I liked the flow of the story and all the one liners. Hope you keep writing for this fandom.
ltlearthquake chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
WHOA THERE! that was really really hot! and great and perfect and everything I want on the show! You write tension so well. The calmness when they were lying in bed and her exploring his scars and HIM LIFTING HIS SHIRT FOR HER! O *fans self* I was like 'okay now he soon will unbutton it and I will need that cold shower right in the middle of reading'. you have talent! write more please! MORE MORE MORE. consider yourself hugged for that one shot! I LOVE it!
jazillia007 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Oh this was beautiful! Thank you for sharing.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »