Reviews for Dot to Dot
homenum chapter 18 . 8/23
Even though it's a long shot, I really hope you come back to this some time. There are just too many loose ends. Thank you for what you've shared so far.
Gemsey22 chapter 18 . 7/7
Hope all is ok hope you come back to this story xx
iamreych chapter 18 . 12/9/2018
i wish you would continue this story
Velvet95 chapter 18 . 7/18/2018
Fantastic story! sorry it seems to caught off in the midst of a hell of a story line, but still awesome for all of that. Hope you come back to it someday...

Guest chapter 18 . 6/18/2018
I love your stories, especially Montana Calling and Changes 1&2. Is there any chance this story will be finished? Just read it straight through and realised it wasn't completed. I want to know what happens next? Will they get married? Will Andy and Hayley get married? What happens to Sam? What happens with the rest of this storyline? So much still to tell. Please consider finishing it. Thank you. Susan.
DevilDragon713 chapter 3 . 3/15/2018
Four years later still waiting on a update
ashley bhele chapter 18 . 12/6/2017
we want more the story is so good hope u write more
ashly bhele chapter 18 . 12/6/2017
we want more .the story is so good hope u continue
Guest chapter 18 . 10/19/2017
Please come back and continue your fantastic story!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/15/2017
wish this had been continued
Guest chapter 18 . 10/4/2017
Need more chapters... pleae
Qbonbon chapter 18 . 7/7/2017
I hope you are doing alright! I spent two days to read it all and I regret to found your story so late, it's getting to a higher point and I really hope you would have time to write more about what you have plan so far; and for sure I would (and I believe all of us too) would really appreciated if you could have time finished this story too!

Thank you very much!
8i8gr chapter 18 . 4/25/2017
I've read this story 3 times now! Here's hoping you come back to continue this
LadySarcasm99 chapter 2 . 4/16/2017
Nice. I just found this, so far it's great. Got me hooked. Are you well enough to write an ending, if it's close to one? Thanks.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/27/2017