Reviews for To Live a Free Life
Brazilwolf chapter 17 . 8/3
Omg I love this story and the idea behind it. Truly genius! And you left me on a cliff, who demanded what the heck those meanies where going to do to Ren! Could it be me Paul or Jake, or even a new character brought into this. Great story. Looking forward to reading more.
twilight80 chapter 17 . 1/16
Please update soon
Lyryenn chapter 11 . 10/3/2018
I'm laughing so hard at this scene!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/14/2017
Please tell me you haven't stopped with tgis fic. OMG it's great don't understand why it has such few reviews - but please know that people are reading and come back to it real soon
BrookeWorm3 chapter 17 . 11/19/2016
Wow. This story is very interesting. I can't wait for more. Happy writing :).
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Shame you have'nt updated in a while and this is such a nice story to boot.
FoxyAtTheCorner chapter 17 . 6/10/2016
yes! oh my goodness, i thought you drop this story! thank god you don't. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Please can you update soon please:) ;-)
CullenBlack1986 chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
This is wonderful - thank you for the update, Gosh I've missed this story - I hope you get to update soon
Guest chapter 17 . 5/10/2016
Omg thank you for updating, it's been has been a while, but this chapter more than makes up for it, I've missed your updates soooooooo much, Lool I knew that windbreaker was from Jake lol, If only she knew who she thinks she's "messing" with lol plz update again soon plz plz plz
Layla347 chapter 17 . 5/10/2016
Jessica better back off
LovelySakura777 chapter 16 . 5/9/2016
Sorry. Accidentally hit the post review button before I was done. Anyway, I don't think Jessica will effect Ren in any way because not many things bother her. She's just that awesome. I just wanted to let you know I'm glad your back. I can't wait for more chapters. Please update as soon as you can.
LovelySakura777 chapter 17 . 5/9/2016
AKA WolveyWomenRocks. Guess What? I have an account now! It's the one above. Send me a message anytime! Anyway, I was soooooooo happy when I saw you updated. I did a little dance. I was worried that you had given up on this story. But I'm so glad to see your back. It was so adorable to see Jake try to protect his angel like that. Not to mention funny since he did it in the middle of class. It seems like Paul feels protective over Ren instead romantic feelings. But that's just my opinion. I don't think that Jessica girl will be a problem for Ren. Not only does she have people protecting her but she can also protect herself.
pepper'n'salt chapter 13 . 5/9/2016
I'm just now reading chapter 13 and I can just imagine Frankenstein telling the last, "oh and you're eyeliner is not on fleek" lol. I'm loving this story.
Booklovinggirl123 chapter 17 . 5/9/2016
Yes! I'm so glad you updated! Please keep going, your story is one of the few original ideas on here.