Reviews for Road Doves, Ride 'til Dark
Aaliyah Cooper chapter 8 . 5/26/2019
This is a good story Its 2 bad it's not finished cuz I would love 2c how it ended!
PrettyPink01 chapter 9 . 3/7/2018
Just started binge reading your story and I love it. Jax and Evelyn relationship is really interesting considering they both don’t want to admit that they are nearing a relationship with one another. I hope we can see more high school flashbacks with them. Jealous Jax and Evelyn are my favorites scenes to read. Evelyn standing up to Jax and not taking any of his bullshit is awesome. Great chapter!
zZSweet-JasmineZz chapter 9 . 7/6/2017
Amazing story, amazing writing and amazing characters! Continue and please up date soon!;)
Personnaly, introvert for me :)
crwest96 chapter 9 . 2/13/2017
Omggg please do another update
Guest chapter 9 . 1/20/2017
Please continue
Guest chapter 9 . 11/19/2016
Love the story...please continue
Emmettluver2010 chapter 9 . 9/30/2016
I really hope he deals with her boss.
Introvert
Guest chapter 9 . 9/26/2016
Great chapter! I can't wait for them both to figure out they are in love with each other! Is it possible to be both an introvert and extrovert because I feel like I can be, lol! More please
decadenceofmysoul chapter 9 . 9/26/2016
Awesome update!
Stacey73 chapter 9 . 9/26/2016
Great chapter! Love their back and forth banter. :)
Khyharah chapter 9 . 9/26/2016
ooohhhhh jealousy lol. yeah I can get jealous but honestly I've got too much other shite to worry about to let it eat at me like it used to. and kinda nice to Jax has a semi soft place to land in the chaos. I'm digging their interactions at this point. hmmm now intro vs extro? intro to an extent as in the extro usually only comes out during my most social time ar church activities. and even then I long to be home in my chair. I prefer to be home until I'm absolutely sick of it and have to get out. another great update love!
Khyharah chapter 8 . 9/25/2016
aww I like how they're getting closer. not sure about poor ruby though. she may wind up hurt in this one and she doesn't deserve that. and yeah someone needs to take alfie down a notch or two or twenty lol
Guest chapter 8 . 9/25/2016
Great chapter! Jealousy happens from time to time, loving this story so much can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/23/2016
I need more, love this story, I hope her and Jax heat up soon! I am not a jealous person typically but it is always kind of hot when guys get a little jealous, lol!
Foreverkee chapter 8 . 9/23/2016
Loved the chapter! I have had a bit of jealousy in my life, lol! I think Jax needs to drop Ruby!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »