Reviews for True to Myself
EACade chapter 10 . 4/20
I love this story. Sasuke is a delight, Sakura is strong, and Naruto is confident. Also Shikamaru is my favorite~
paulavara140 chapter 10 . 4/15
Pleaseee carry on ! Your story is just sooo amazing !
Izumikii chapter 10 . 4/8
Man this is so awesome ! I honestly can't wait for the next chapter!
Izumikii chapter 1 . 4/7
Pretty interesting so far !
This kills me , because its so wonderful and well written and im in anticipation for more
The Real Chys Lattes chapter 10 . 3/25
It would be funny if Kankuro had to fight Gaara. Eh, oh well. Good fic though.
RacheKnowsNoEnd chapter 10 . 3/8
please update soon!
Lady yang chapter 2 . 3/8
I don't know if you'll ever read this, but the plot of this story is really cool and well written!
It's very awesome, just wanted you to know I think so:)
Innarosn chapter 10 . 2/24
*Gets on knees and begs* Please continue this, pretty please. I need to see Sasuke and Shikamaru get together. This SI is so good.
Trickit chapter 10 . 2/7
Aa I liked this. I hope you continue. Does Shikamaru like sasuke? OoO
Irissiell chapter 10 . 2/6
I like this story. It's not up to your Harry Potter stories, but it has some good ideas and points. I wonder if you'll continue it.
OnepieceZoroOc chapter 1 . 2/6
whenever i get bored and the urge i always come back to this story for a good sioc fic! i get depressed thinking on how long ago it was updated but even if its never finished i will still enjoy what is/was written! (i also try and find inspiration for my own stories even if my writing style is different to yours and others!
oooh shikamarus fight!
also aaah that stare directed towards sasuke omg im hyped for the otp to sail
team seven were as amazing as expected, im so proud of their growth hhh, each of their battles was great
im totally in love! its been almost a year since the last update, but im in love, aha
hopefully youll return again one day!
princess bride! bless that movie
also omg was that the sasuke and shikamaru ship i here
its my otp already help