Reviews for True to Myself
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 10 . 8/11
I usually don't like SI stories, and much less Sasuke pov. But then you (I) find the rare gem that get you thinking otherwise
Liliah Dark chapter 10 . 8/6
please please update soon. I absolutely adore this fanfiction. you did an amazing job.
ShadowNinja16 chapter 10 . 7/19
This stories great! Really want to see when sasuke figures out what was going on with Shika and Naruto! Hope you keep writing this story or that someone adopts it!
xiu chapter 10 . 7/18
please write later i love the sasuke development and i love the sasuke / shikamaru couple after another chapter for pity?
I love your premise and writing. It's not tonally weird and you know how to write a fight scene. The beats and scenes flow well and everything makes sense, though post-Zabuza was awkward for the friendliness... that was the only whiplash I felt and even then your consistency in style kept the story together. As the only person who can seem to write this story in your head, please continue it. Good luck with life, by the way.
the neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext please?
m chapter 10 . 7/3
PoorlyThoughtOutPlan chapter 10 . 5/31
Ahhh, I love this story...I hope someday you come back to work on it..
Rosalina2405 chapter 10 . 5/27
I love this story~~~

Please, don't discontinue it...
I love your story ! you are a great writer ! I look forward to a new chapter soon please? the following by pity
sarahgri99 chapter 10 . 5/2
Love this so so much! Can't wait for more!
xiu chapter 10 . 4/1
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease i hope you don't abbandoned this fic is a way better than all fic i have read i hope you continue!
a shika/sasuke? it's a good pairing !
can we have a new chapter? please?
sorry for my English, i'm french ;)))
AddictionProblems21 chapter 10 . 4/1
this story is amazing and one of a kind i hope you will update soon!
xiu chapter 10 . 3/30
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase continue this fic please, i love the shika/sasuke
flowerangel502 chapter 10 . 3/30
oh man I really really really loved this. I hope this does get updated or adopted to a person who can write just as well, cause this is very amazing.