Reviews for True to Myself
PoorlyThoughtOutPlan chapter 10 . 5/31
Ahhh, I love this story...I hope someday you come back to work on it..
Rosalina2405 chapter 10 . 5/27
I love this story~~~

Please, don't discontinue it...
I love your story ! you are a great writer ! I look forward to a new chapter soon please? the following by pity
sarahgri99 chapter 10 . 5/2
Love this so so much! Can't wait for more!
xiu chapter 10 . 4/1
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease i hope you don't abbandoned this fic is a way better than all fic i have read i hope you continue!
a shika/sasuke? it's a good pairing !
can we have a new chapter? please?
sorry for my English, i'm french ;)))
AddictionProblems21 chapter 10 . 4/1
this story is amazing and one of a kind i hope you will update soon!
xiu chapter 10 . 3/30
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase continue this fic please, i love the shika/sasuke
flowerangel502 chapter 10 . 3/30
oh man I really really really loved this. I hope this does get updated or adopted to a person who can write just as well, cause this is very amazing.
naturefire chapter 10 . 3/14
Absolutely fantastic! I can't wait to read more!
Magic29 chapter 10 . 3/12
I think kiba fight should be against kankurĊ Glad sasuke escaped having the cursed seal think when sasuke tells Kakashi about why she flinches from man she doesn't give any names I think after the chunin exams naruto should still go with jiraiya (to get tsunade) and get taken on as an apprentice, Sakura is able to be taken on as tsunade apprentice and sakura should find a sword master to teach him Please Update Soon
hatakecopynin chapter 10 . 3/12
did you abandoned this? please tell me you didn't! this is so freaking good, OMG, I love it!
Sasuke is a character that could change so much, I always knew that, but I never really realized how much he could change. Sakura and Naruto and Kakashi... team seven really grew up, all of them. I'm really proud.
Please keep going, this is very promising and I'm anxious to see what you have in mind for the future of Naruto and company
MadMaxMoore chapter 10 . 3/3
Such a good story! Hope you keep this going.
Trickster79 chapter 8 . 2/26
I want this to continue it's to good...but I know it's been abandoned... :'(
Still was a great idea to make Sasuke a potential ambassador and make "him" a follower rather than a leader. Their team dynamics were also very interesting to study, but sadly, we won't know how will they evolve. :/
Trickster79 chapter 9 . 2/19
Why has this been abandoned?! It was soo good and with all this little tension between Shikamaru, Naruto and Sasuke OC...Damn, and right in the middle of the Chunnin exams. I'd love to see a continuation but well, nothing I can do about this. Pity. There's not that much ShikaSasu in the fandom world.
Julietterose4901 chapter 1 . 1/23