Reviews for Moments Shared and Unshared
ladybugsmomma chapter 47 . 1/31
Ohhh, those last few chapters tore my heart to pieces. I knew it would. Wonderful installment! Now for the next!
Kathryn Claire O'Connor chapter 46 . 1/20
This story is utterly amazing!:)
RumbelleWedding chapter 46 . 8/13/2014
My GOSH those last few chaps. were heartbreaking! But still amazingly written. I died all over again. Urgh! that scene was SO painful to watch! And now reading it... didn't make it better.
AccountDeactivated2015 chapter 46 . 7/19/2014
I like i like. OOOH!
AccountDeactivated2015 chapter 41 . 7/19/2014
I really like your rendition of this.
magicklibra chapter 35 . 7/13/2014
I haven't reviewed in a while but I must say the last few chapters have been really great! I love the interactions between Belle and Neal! The in between stories of these characters you do so well!
LaurieAHancock chapter 45 . 7/12/2014
I always love your writing and the way you express the deepest thoughts and emotions of these characters that have such a grip on our hearts. These last few chapters were no exception. I agree with you about the state of Belle's mind here - to me it was a clear acting choice by Emilie and I thought it was valid, considering what had just happened. Brava once again!
Grace5231973 chapter 47 . 7/12/2014
I can't wait and I will definetly be there!
galloper chapter 43 . 7/12/2014
Loved it that they talked about how Ruby and all the others would get there, because in the show it wasn't quite clear how those escaped the curse who weren't there at the town line.
And that Emma hugged Belle with such empathy! I really liked that one because sometimes I feel like I like Emma and then she does or says something I don't agree with at all (like when she insisted she would take Henry back to new york, that pretty much drove me crazy) and so I really need these moments when she's like this.
deweymay chapter 43 . 7/11/2014
I am so excited to read Revealed & Unrevealed but I have to be honest with you, as of right now THIS is my favourite Moments series yet. Loved it, all of it. Thank you!
Grace5231973 chapter 43 . 7/11/2014
I think that what they did in killing off Neal and not letting him and Emma be the true love couple they were and a family with Henry was the biggest mistake they made and they are going to pay for it! If you want to change things and put an end to Captain Swan, do it by all means! I know you won't though, so I am going to enjoy this Rumbelle series and do what I do when I watch once, ignore Captain Swan!
katido chapter 43 . 7/11/2014
Another handkerchiefs' box !

Can't wait tomorrow to read "Revealed and Unrevealed" and the three exiled chapters.

Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks for the time you take for give us these gifts.
rumbellefan chapter 43 . 7/11/2014
Loved every bit of it!I can't wait until tomorrow!
Mirantia chapter 43 . 7/11/2014
I am sure going to read this. I love Rumple and Belle.
Meredith Pechta chapter 43 . 7/11/2014
Very nice end of the story. But you skipped Regina's conversation with Emma, about the new memories?