Reviews for Not Alone
Perfect ending. Fabulous chapter.
Fantastic conversation between gaius and Merlin. People avoid so many misunderstandings when they eavesdrop. Lol.
Excellent chapters 6 and 7. Well done. You interwove and altered the storyline well. This is very intriguing.
Yay. This is the way is should have been. If only Merlin didn't listen to that overgrown lizard. Gaius was just as bad as Kilgharrah.
Minkey222 chapter 13 . 4/5
I absolutely loved this story and I feel that I do not think it could have had a better outcome. I only wish that the actual series had ended like this instead! Haha XD
freshly caught Cornish pixies chapter 13 . 9/3/2014
Beautiful! Beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful this is just beautiful and just omg! Have I told you this story is beautiful? Well it is! Bloody perfect!
Bloody perfect!
fcCp
20000 WPM chapter 13 . 8/26/2014
I really enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing.
QueenofRhymes chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
I loved it. :D
Iris-Stephenie chapter 13 . 8/6/2014
To be honest, part of me loved Morgana when she was still herself, kind and caring and I was thinking what if Morgaus didn't appear and take her away? what would happen then? You made that come true, so perfect, congratulations!
urawizardharry987654 chapter 13 . 7/11/2014
this was beautiful! i loved the way that they made up and the whole your a good friend... man im a blubbbering mess
urawizardharry987654 chapter 12 . 7/11/2014
i agree merlin and morgana are so on the same level. minus the whole kings ward thing..
urawizardharry987654 chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
i love the whole one choice changed thir entire future thing
urawizardharry987654 chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
yeah thats gotta hurt to see
urawizardharry987654 chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
THIS IS LITERALLY THE BEST EXAMPLE OF GIRL LOGIC IVE EVER READ. SERIOUSLYT. THE ABSOLUTE BEST!
urawizardharry987654 chapter 8 . 7/11/2014