Reviews for Not Alone
Adele chapter 13 . 8/1
This is an awesome story. It makes me feel so happy that you wrote it.
MugglebornWitchofLothlorien chapter 13 . 5/21
This story was so sweet! I really like it. You wrote the characters so much like their actual selves.
Dina95 chapter 13 . 1/27
I always wondered what would have happened if Merlin revieled his powers to Morgana, when she asked him for help. I always thought that Morgana wouldn't turn evil, if he had helped her. Thank you for sharing this story. It is brilliant!
Howarand chapter 5 . 6/19/2015
I love this so emotional. it's a hard choice. Hope Morgana choose the right one.
Howarand chapter 4 . 6/19/2015
oh no Morgana stay with Merlin instead
Howarand chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
great chapter. I might read this before it sound familiar
Guest chapter 13 . 5/9/2015
Perfect ending. Fabulous chapter.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/9/2015
Fantastic conversation between gaius and Merlin. People avoid so many misunderstandings when they eavesdrop. Lol.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/9/2015
Excellent chapters 6 and 7. Well done. You interwove and altered the storyline well. This is very intriguing.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/9/2015
Yay. This is the way is should have been. If only Merlin didn't listen to that overgrown lizard. Gaius was just as bad as Kilgharrah.
Minkey222 chapter 13 . 4/5/2015
I absolutely loved this story and I feel that I do not think it could have had a better outcome. I only wish that the actual series had ended like this instead! Haha XD
freshly caught Cornish pixies chapter 13 . 9/3/2014
Beautiful! Beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful this is just beautiful and just omg! Have I told you this story is beautiful? Well it is! Bloody perfect!
Bloody perfect!
fcCp
20000 WPM chapter 13 . 8/26/2014
I really enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing.
QueenofRhymes chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
I loved it. :D
Dark Caramel chapter 13 . 8/6/2014
To be honest, part of me loved Morgana when she was still herself, kind and caring and I was thinking what if Morgaus didn't appear and take her away? what would happen then? You made that come true, so perfect, congratulations!