Reviews for Man of Steel - a slightly alternative approach to the movie
JamesTKent chapter 11 . 4/1/2016
I just found this today, and read the whole thing. It was great fun, and I am afraid it's given me a lot of ideas.
Doomsday96 chapter 11 . 3/2/2015
This was awesome. It was actually more interesting than the movie. I'd like to see a sequel but if not thats fine.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
I really liked this. It was better, in some ways, than the original script. You clearly put a lot of effort into this, and I say keep up the good work. Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/9/2014
Great fic...loved it!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
I normally post under seric 63 enjoyed the story keep up the work I've enjoyed all your stories and look forward to anything new you have to offer gratis.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
Awesome...can't wait for more!
LadyEnterprise1701 chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
Oh wow, that may have been my favorite chapter yet. Love how you brought in Wonder Woman and Steve Trevor! The best part, though, was Clark remembering his past just before he slams into the world engine.

Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
Great stuff, more soon please!
LadyEnterprise1701 chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
This is really good! I like how you've expanded some of the scenes and even tweaked some of them. Neat explanation for why Zod got so much more power when he took off his armor, too. Keep up the good work!
jdboss1 chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
I was initially sceptic of this story as the movie was disappointed with its plotline but brilliant effects/graphics

I am pleased Superman went to the UN not the US government

So why the heck did the US government still take control of him

I seriously would like to see a point of view of some of the viewers LEX politicians and generals people in the nearby towns immediately packing up and fleeing the country's opinions on how America is doing and if they should help out or let them become weaker and lose this superpower status

You have covered several interesting points I never thought about in the movie with the cloning process

I did not realise their suits Gave them strength I was still under the influence of they just received sunlight and as soldiers better capable of handling then a Young Superman

Please update this
Guest chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
normally I review is Connor 63 I read all your stories I enjoy them thoroughly keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
Awesome!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
Awesome update, can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Great update but we need more!