Reviews for Naruto: RPG Life Sucks
PLZ!
Arsenal chapter 1 . 21h
Please read Percy Jackson and the Game. Now that's how it's done right
Ryszol chapter 4 . 23h
Eu estou feliz com Maron se juntando, na verdade... Eu já esperava que ele se juntasse ao grupo depois de aparecer tantas vezes
Ryszol chapter 3 . 7/20
Cara, eu realmente estou gostando! Não sei por que parou, mas poderia continuar né!
Saiba que ganhou um fã aqui hehehe. Está superando minhas expectativas. É isso que é fanfic boa
Monster King chapter 16 . 5/14
Great story I really liked it please continue it soon.
AllHailMe chapter 16 . 2/17
Lol didn't keep your promise
EvenLoveLies chapter 16 . 2/1
plz update
Taiuki chapter 16 . 1/29
This series is so cool like honestly I can't find any other series like it, especially how you are bringing back characters that 90% of people forgot about lol, not only that but you are making original content (except the fact that it is based on a copyrighted series) but in the end it has good creativity and character design (In my opinion)
Anyways wish you the best of luck on what ever story you're working on and awesome job making this
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2017
I love Maron. He is the best part of this series! XD A rival off...have they reached the status of Eternal Rivals? :D Fuu! Fam! Team twist HhMMMMmmmm
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
I like the direction this is going. Naru just strolled out of Konaha to help the world, yet the headaches of him doing so aren't left out. I felt a lil vindictive towards Kakashi because he genuinely seemed to want to go get Naru back, yet in canon, he didn't even train him properly (ESPECIALLY in the beginning) because he's an emotionally stunted trauma case (and...council...Uchiha...yeeeeaaaah). Intrigued to see what happens next. REALLY WANT HIM TO MEET AND THERAPY-NO-JUTSU ALLL THE JINCHURIKKI! I love those dweebs hehe! Itachi, Kisame...hmmmmm
Kibo Oto chapter 16 . 11/13/2017
:]
Guest chapter 10 . 10/28/2017
If you ever decide to update, I hope that Muyo makes more appearances. Naruto could use a more serious rival to test himself against. And when will gain control over the Kyubi's chakra? His constant reliance on Fu is ridiculous.
SirenAtlantica chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
kek
tanithlipsky chapter 16 . 7/12/2017
very good
Nihatclodra chapter 16 . 4/19/2017
A promise not to abandon this, yet haven't updated in 3 years...