Reviews for Naruto: RPG Life Sucks
Then again I do not know what your objective was in writing this, I am sad you stopped...
Also using perk points is not to sudden because to be honest that is what perk point are meant to do.
That seems a little to dark just to kill him seriously... I mean that's like a middle finger to Naruto I mean having him get an ending and start in another world would be interesting, but giving him no bonus for it like a new game is a bad idea.
Doesn't he have 2 perk points to spend? I would grab lightning and wind if that were the case and at a later point swift release if possible to increase his speed with the liado.
TheOnePotatoToRuleThemAll chapter 16 . 9/22
Like Fat Bastard and Williams Wallace had a baby, but drank nothing but whiskey during the pregnancy, and that baby had a baby with Count Dankula, and it's baby learned how to play bagpipes.
TheOnePotatoToRuleThemAll chapter 16 . 9/22
I imagine Roshi with a thicc Scottish accent.
HakumeiTsukishiro chapter 14 . 8/9
You know that Aibou literally means "partner", right? In some cases, it can even be considered in the romantic sense...just saying.
Ryszol chapter 5 . 7/20
SEALMASTER!
PLZ!
Arsenal chapter 1 . 7/20
Please read Percy Jackson and the Game. Now that's how it's done right
Ryszol chapter 4 . 7/20
Eu estou feliz com Maron se juntando, na verdade... Eu já esperava que ele se juntasse ao grupo depois de aparecer tantas vezes
Ryszol chapter 3 . 7/20
Cara, eu realmente estou gostando! Não sei por que parou, mas poderia continuar né!
Saiba que ganhou um fã aqui hehehe. Está superando minhas expectativas. É isso que é fanfic boa
Monster King chapter 16 . 5/14
Great story I really liked it please continue it soon.
AllHailMe chapter 16 . 2/17
Lol didn't keep your promise
EvenLoveLies chapter 16 . 2/1
plz update
Taiuki chapter 16 . 1/29
This series is so cool like honestly I can't find any other series like it, especially how you are bringing back characters that 90% of people forgot about lol, not only that but you are making original content (except the fact that it is based on a copyrighted series) but in the end it has good creativity and character design (In my opinion)
Anyways wish you the best of luck on what ever story you're working on and awesome job making this
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2017
I love Maron. He is the best part of this series! XD A rival off...have they reached the status of Eternal Rivals? :D Fuu! Fam! Team twist HhMMMMmmmm