Reviews for Deal with the Devil
lisa lloyd chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
I do wish u would come back an FINISH THIS STORY! I love it so far...
Guest chapter 30 . 12/6/2015
Omg! Please continue! I want to know what happened to Bonnie and some Kennett interaction!
sososhort84 chapter 30 . 9/26/2015
Love your story hope you finish it.
chillwithJyl chapter 30 . 9/25/2015
Please update this!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/21/2015
Please please update soon I love this story :)
Guest chapter 30 . 8/13/2015
I agree! Please update soon lovely! :)
Anon chapter 30 . 7/29/2015
Hi! Just read your story and loved it! I love how you write the characters. They all interact so well! It is great that you finally got the treatment out in the open and not in a condescending way where Elena and Bonnie seem evil and Caroline the victim. The apology from Bonnie and Elena made sense where they should have said something but it was not extremely their fault because it was in fact Damon and Caroline is not shown as the one everyone uses. Bonnie is usually the one everyone uses without thinking about her feelings (which should be brought up especially in the show :)). I am excited to see what happens next and what happened to Bonnie since she has been gone. Maybe some Kennett? Thank you and feel better! You are awesome!
the first time in my life chapter 30 . 7/6/2015
Oh my god I hope you feel better and fight it your a survivor and plus I read half of your story but then I saw another story and I'm sorry it was so tempting but I finished this story and I really love it I really hope you do continue this and your other stories stay strong
the first time in my life chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Why do you Tortue us what did we ever do to you
guest chapter 7 . 6/22/2015
Why did you stop update
Guest chapter 30 . 6/14/2015
update
Guest chapter 30 . 6/13/2015
Please please update soon I love this story :)
emacsweeny chapter 30 . 6/3/2015
Please update
Guest chapter 30 . 5/13/2015
Great story. Hope you feel better & healthy :)
Guest chapter 30 . 4/2/2015
Soon Rebekah wants Rebekah in her family, and does kol and Elijah recognize how serious Klaus is about Caroline, that he wants her for eternity only her that she's their new sister, that should be established. Lol is joking about it but I don't think he gets it and Elijah thinks this is just a century fling or something. Does klaus want to marry her , that would be a funny situation to have Caroline and the mikaelsons hear Caroline is gonna become Caroline mikaelson And her reaction. Love the story can't wait for more klaroline moments and hopefully Elijah Comes and talks with Caroline too and opens her mind to the grey spots I the world so she's not set on black and white. Update soon ! Amazing love it !