Reviews for Deal with the Devil
dk chapter 19 . 6/28
It's cruel of Klaus to live through horrible memories in front of friends again. But I think it's strange that Caroline can forgive Damon for rape, feeding and getting rid of freewill but so angry at Klaus for avenging for her. I think it's not possible to be friends with someone who raped me but Caroline constantly and actively save Damon's life. It's way past selflessness. So if she can forgive Damon for it, why she can't forgive Klaus threatening her friends? Who conveniently ignored what Damon did to their own friend. I think she should accept apologies from their friends not just shrug off of it.
Of course, 3 originals made scar again by bringing up the subject again without her consent or request, but she's acting like it's only originals who did it wrong seems wrong to me. After all, to heal the wound, someday we should face the scar and actually heal it not just overlook it like nothing happened.
always smirking chapter 24 . 11/29/2016
Please don't take all the negative comments to heart. Some people are always around to spread negativity and hate. Some people always want to tear you down. You are a very talented writer. It is an honor reading all your stories. Thank you for writing such amazing stories. Bundles and bundles of positivityanan
HeavenlyKitten chapter 31 . 7/30/2016
Yay! Congrats on the nomination! I know I don't review as much as I'd like too, but that's because I was reading your stories from my phone that doesn't like to corroperate when it comes to reviewing. I just wanted you to know that I love your stories on here and I do read each and every update! I'm glad your health is doing better and I hope it continues to improve! Here's to nothing, but positive vibes being sent your way! I look forward to your updates. Take care and once again congratgulations!
Guest chapter 30 . 6/15/2016
Hope you will update! Love this story! I want to know how kennett plays out!
Guest chapter 30 . 4/26/2016
Great story! My soul cries every time I remember this story is abondoned. :'(
Sarah chapter 30 . 4/24/2016
Plzzz update! I need to know what happens next. Great story line!

Keep it up!
Geli chapter 30 . 4/12/2016
Love this fic! I hope you finish it!
Guest chapter 30 . 3/28/2016
plz continue and bring hayee and the baby and freya and how they all go to new orleans plz
Guest chapter 30 . 3/15/2016
Hope you will continue this! Love how you include everyone! Hope to see how Bonnie is fairing and what happens when her and Kol meet again!
lisa lloyd chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
I do wish u would come back an FINISH THIS STORY! I love it so far...
Guest chapter 30 . 12/6/2015
Omg! Please continue! I want to know what happened to Bonnie and some Kennett interaction!
sososhort84 chapter 30 . 9/26/2015
Love your story hope you finish it.
chillwithJyl chapter 30 . 9/25/2015
Please update this!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/21/2015
Please please update soon I love this story :)
Guest chapter 30 . 8/13/2015
I agree! Please update soon lovely! :)