Reviews for Deal with the Devil
Great story. Hope you feel better & healthy :)
Soon Rebekah wants Rebekah in her family, and does kol and Elijah recognize how serious Klaus is about Caroline, that he wants her for eternity only her that she's their new sister, that should be established. Lol is joking about it but I don't think he gets it and Elijah thinks this is just a century fling or something. Does klaus want to marry her , that would be a funny situation to have Caroline and the mikaelsons hear Caroline is gonna become Caroline mikaelson And her reaction. Love the story can't wait for more klaroline moments and hopefully Elijah Comes and talks with Caroline too and opens her mind to the grey spots I the world so she's not set on black and white. Update soon ! Amazing love it !
Please update soon I love how klaus still won't compel Her to be with him and OMG kol!
melimou chapter 30 . 3/10
Great update, please write more soon :)
Ellavm18 chapter 30 . 2/4
thanks so much for the update
redbudrose chapter 30 . 1/31
Great chapter! I loved everything about it.
goldenhummingbird chapter 30 . 1/24
I just love kol x caroline dynamic so much!it's great you didn't force kennet in this fic unlike all klaroline fic writers!
Love this! Thank you for uncompelling Caroline! Hope for Elena and bonnie and Caroline fluff moment! Like a cute playful moment . Redoing cheers or care singing to them or swinging at a park. I just think Caroline deserves a happy moment. Obviously it will only be a moment since shes with Klaus but I would love to see the originals faces and their thoughts about Caroline being so human. Oh! And Caroline and Elijah talk! Ok he wants to ask and know about her and kkauss history. Overall amazing! MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS AND I AM SO SORRY FOR WHAT YOUR GOING THROUGH. BE STRONG. LOVE YOU
Draco-Harry-Lover-1 chapter 30 . 1/22
Lol I love Kol so much, please update ASAP please
Thanks for the update! Need to see a Caroline and Elijah talk, because obviously he doesn't know about Klaus and Caroline's history and what he wants with her. I'm sure Elijah will catch on fast as to why Klaus wants her. (She's the baby angel to his devil DUH!) Btw love that he admitted and isn't afraid to say Caroline is his girl but is he in love with her, has he realized it yet? Or is his just dominance and mating and him caring about her? But overall amazing!
LovetheKlaroline chapter 30 . 1/22
Brilliant as always Anna. Update soon! :)
SweetyK chapter 30 . 1/22
A great chapter, thank you for this update :)
ellerose77 chapter 30 . 1/22
ooooooo great update! my thoughts are with you through this tough time, peace and love to you xE
Carochaan chapter 30 . 1/22
i love it! please please update soon!
jessnicole chapter 30 . 1/22
Loved the family drama! Loved the whole damn thing! Fantastic!