Reviews for Deal with the Devil
always smirking chapter 24 . 11/29/2016
Please don't take all the negative comments to heart. Some people are always around to spread negativity and hate. Some people always want to tear you down. You are a very talented writer. It is an honor reading all your stories. Thank you for writing such amazing stories. Bundles and bundles of positivityanan
HeavenlyKitten chapter 31 . 7/30/2016
Yay! Congrats on the nomination! I know I don't review as much as I'd like too, but that's because I was reading your stories from my phone that doesn't like to corroperate when it comes to reviewing. I just wanted you to know that I love your stories on here and I do read each and every update! I'm glad your health is doing better and I hope it continues to improve! Here's to nothing, but positive vibes being sent your way! I look forward to your updates. Take care and once again congratgulations!
Guest chapter 30 . 6/15/2016
Hope you will update! Love this story! I want to know how kennett plays out!
Guest chapter 30 . 4/26/2016
Great story! My soul cries every time I remember this story is abondoned. :'(
Sarah chapter 30 . 4/24/2016
Plzzz update! I need to know what happens next. Great story line!

Keep it up!
Geli chapter 30 . 4/12/2016
Love this fic! I hope you finish it!
Guest chapter 30 . 3/28/2016
plz continue and bring hayee and the baby and freya and how they all go to new orleans plz
Guest chapter 30 . 3/15/2016
Hope you will continue this! Love how you include everyone! Hope to see how Bonnie is fairing and what happens when her and Kol meet again!
lisa lloyd chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
I do wish u would come back an FINISH THIS STORY! I love it so far...
Guest chapter 30 . 12/6/2015
Omg! Please continue! I want to know what happened to Bonnie and some Kennett interaction!
sososhort84 chapter 30 . 9/26/2015
Love your story hope you finish it.
chillwithJyl chapter 30 . 9/25/2015
Please update this!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/21/2015
Please please update soon I love this story :)
Guest chapter 30 . 8/13/2015
I agree! Please update soon lovely! :)
Anon chapter 30 . 7/29/2015
Hi! Just read your story and loved it! I love how you write the characters. They all interact so well! It is great that you finally got the treatment out in the open and not in a condescending way where Elena and Bonnie seem evil and Caroline the victim. The apology from Bonnie and Elena made sense where they should have said something but it was not extremely their fault because it was in fact Damon and Caroline is not shown as the one everyone uses. Bonnie is usually the one everyone uses without thinking about her feelings (which should be brought up especially in the show :)). I am excited to see what happens next and what happened to Bonnie since she has been gone. Maybe some Kennett? Thank you and feel better! You are awesome!