Reviews for Blood Ties: Lying in Wait
laras-dice chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
This fic is so much fun...all of the BT fics, really. Some things I really liked - TakeCharge!Will, Sympathetic!Vaughn. Their conversation seemed very real, as if that was how it would go if this was the way things would have gone on the show. And I still, as always, love the overall premise, and the way you guys write it so the reader can feel it getting hotter, wondering when it's all going to boil over.

-Lara
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
wow unique story! please continue!
Christine chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
This is Great!
Fanatic482 chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
/She worries about you, but not like she would if she knew you were a card-carrying member of the CIA./

God, I can't even imagine what it would be like to BE an agent, let alone finding out that someone I knew already WAS. Loved the moments between Will & Vaughn. Little pieces of truth that maybe will save Will's sanity. The development of him as a spy, or just as self-protection, whatever, was wonderful. Can totally see this as a trip through Will's mind :-)
Rach chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
love it. this whole "everyone is evil" thing - love it. :)
Jen chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
That was *wonderful*. Great Will/Vaughn interaction. It really works well as a stand-alone, but also beautifully fits into the world you guys are creating, full of lies and spies. Great job!
Diana chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
Robin,

Hee. Oh, I'd just like to say that this saga, series, fic itself is coming along marvelously. I'm enjoying each part more than the last, waiting for something big to happen, then being happy when nothing huge actually *does* happen. I like the pace of this fic.

Plus hey, new installment? Kicks ass. Loving it, really, I am. ;)

Diana
Mai1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
Oooh... Love this! And what a lovely twist, Will thinking he's comfortable with Francie 'cause she's got secrets of her own. Though if he knew what those secrets were... Oh, nice work!
Jenai chapter 1 . 10/27/2002

Robin, this is really just great. I'm glad that we are working together on this fic. It is hard to make these stand alone, but it's been great fun from the very beginning. I'll be working on the next part very soon. :)